Media Why does Sherdog Hate Izzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny that the same people who love and worship Nate Diaz who acts like a teenage thug who constantly say stupid shit seems to be so into morals when describing Izzy personality as a reason to hate him....at the end of the day Mma fandom is full of homophobic and racist ass holes who hate a black man who’s confident and don’t act like a stereotype they can laugh at like rampage and black beast but they can’t openly say that so they make up petty excuses to hate Guys like Izzy Usman and Francis....we all know this lol
Why is it I like Jon Jones and not Izzy though? the kid is cringe face it

Well first off he's not white, or even American.
Secondly, mouthbreathers who try too hard to be macho think it's funny to call him gay like they're back in 9th grade, they can't ever admit to liking him or his fighting style.
Yes, if you're white and you criticize an African American in any way, it's because you're a racist. Moron

yes and guys like Colby who’s white get some much love.... Usman was hated cause he pretty boring early in his reign but seems to be turning a corner in that. Izzy is hated because he acts like a jackass and his fights can be a dud sometimes which doesn’t mix well with having such a cocky attitude to some people.

Lol, Colby was the most hated fighter of all time at one point on this site.

He got a few fans after the Usman fight but most people still hate him

I DoNt LiKe HiS PeRsOnAnAlItY... smh I don’t like Colby’s or Chael’s either, but I respect their game. Someone earlier posted that he doesn’t finish... smh. At least be real, but you would get banned. Same folks saying Clarissa Shields win was fixed

Last edited:
Nah but there's low-key a ton of racists on here.

I would say though homophobia is probably more of an issue than racism, there is a good deal of the latter on sherdog but the former is absolutely endemic.

No idea if he's gay/bi or not but the idea he might be is enough to drive quite a lot of Sherdog crazy, just look at the reaction to him humping Costa which was much more extreme than if he'd say punched him half a dozen times in the head as the ref was dragging him off.

Last edited:
My bad, we are in agreement. It's not always easy detecting sarcasm through text. Next time just give me a like and swerve;)

Admittedly, it's hard to tell what's real around here anymore. It's like TMZ meets the Babysitters Club.

But for centuries homosexuals have been murdered as soon as they were exposed before there even was a western civilization.
Bullshit.
Being gay was completely fine in Ancient Greece - you know, the cradle of modern European culture, ethos, science, politics etc.

Its because he is a black woke weebo primadonna who homo tendancies who always acts like a professional victim

Hes black and secure enough in his sexuality/gender to do things that aren't seen as "normal" like have pink hair. Sherdog is incredibly heteronormative and has a lot of closet racists

People like you are the reason the world and especially US is a clownfest!!
Nobody cars if someone is black latino asian or gay!
Your favorite boy is an immature Manchild
Yup.
People loved him on his way up. He only started getting hardcore haters around the Silva and Kelvin fights when he started getting a lot more hype.

Not exactly, back then he didn't get so much mic time and people didn't see what a man child he is!

Last edited:
People can do good things but still be an asshole.

Hes black and secure enough in his sexuality/gender to do things that aren't seen as "normal" like have pink hair. Sherdog is incredibly heteronormative and has a lot of closet racists

You have issues that you are unaware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back