Why does she never text me first?

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have known this girl for few months now. We got to know each other accidentally through Facebook. I have never met her irl but she has seen pics of me. When I text her first we always have long interesting funny conversations but what bothers me is that she never texts me first. What to think of it? Should I move on?

(sneaky)EDIT

Okay some clarification for you all.

She is 22 and lives with her mother. The girl and her mother have money problems but she never asked me money or help at all. She is not a gold digger or a whore.

Don't call me a pussy..I straight asked the girl out few weeks ago. She said she "can't" then I asked why and she said "I have to sort my life out" or something like that. I'v tried to call her out around the corner since then at least two or three times but she never gives me a straight answer. She lives in the same area and meeting wouldn't cost anything.

I really like her and don't want to lose her. Sure I have other options too but she is my first pick right now.

Maybe some girls aren't confident enough to start texting? That's my last hope

If she is not interested I would expect boring one or two answer words but no we have long conversations. It's been 12 hours since we last spoke. I'm gonna give her a chance to initiate this time. Let's see how this plays out. I feel like I have done everything I could.

Last edited:
You are on her back burner list, once she runs out of options she’ll text first.

If you text so much why haven’t you at least had her out for coffee or someshit?

Either she doesn't like you, or she's doing that annoying feminine thing where they're unable to be assertive. I've asked many girls why they don't initiate convos more, and usually the answer is "I don't want to bother you", or they just don't like you, or believe it or not, they're just busy and you're not a priority in their life, which ties back to "not liking you".

Last edited:
Your username and avatar aside, here is the deal:

Don't text her. Let her initiate conversation. If she doesn't, she isn't interested. It's pretty simple, rookie level shit.

Playing hard to get

Play her back at it

She will give in to sherdog dick eventually

Your username and avatar aside, here is the deal:

Don't text her. Let her initiate conversation. If she doesn't, she isn't interested. It's pretty simple, rookie level shit.

What's your av from? I'm a sick fuck and wanna watch that movie. Is that saw or something?

Playing hard to get

Play her back at it

She will give in to sherdog dick eventually
But it won’t be his.

Girls these days all in social media have a steady stream of hard dicks pestering them non stop.

Playing hard to get still works in person in a bar , club , party or other personal surrounding but over the phone/social media you got to be assertive

you are ugly

seriously though you have no game

honestly why don't you just ask her and not be a pussy

What's your av from? I'm a sick fuck and wanna watch that movie. Is that saw or something?
I know I’ve seen it too but can’t remeber off hand.

Want to watch people cut them selves? John Carpenters “Ghosts of Mars” is a good one.

you are ugly

seriously though you have no game

honestly why don't you just ask her and not be a pussy
Tell her to grab a Starbucks after work, while in line straight Trump Style Grab her by the Pussy and tell her you are gonna fuck when the coffee is done.

TS it does indeed mean she's not that interested. Just don't text her, if she texts back she might be thinking "Why hasn't he texted me, ohh now I like him!" which means she's a whore and you can bang her. But either way, she isn't a keeper, she's either not confident enough to text first, which means she's still figuring herself out, or she just doesn't give a fuck about you. Move on, if she texts, try and bang, but she's not for you at this point in time.

You are on her back burner list, once she runs out of options she’ll text first.

If you text so much why haven’t you at least had her out for coffee or someshit?
This.

TS Have you hang out with her yet?

The phone is for setting dates, set the date and stop texting her.

I have known this girl for few months now. We got to know each other accidentally through Facebook. I have never met her irl but she has seen pics of me. When I text her first we always have long interesting funny conversations but what bothers me is that she never texts me first. What to think of it? Should I move on?

I don't know how to fix this

But I know you're on her boredom ' list '

Someone she can casually flirt with if you message her and she is bored. I don't see her texting you first unless you do something that impresses her like hike a mountain or own a chopper or trane ufc.

Send dick pics. Her reaction would dictate to pursue or abandon the chase.

Put a photo of you and another chick on FB, it will make her moist for you.

When I text her first we always have long interesting funny conversations.

tenor.gif

The phone is strictly for setting dates. You're friendzoning yourself by acting like the woman. Study Corey Wayne and he will change your life.

Wait one week to contact her and schedule a definite date. You need to meet her in person if you want to bang... unless you're content with being her gay male girlfriend, then by all means continue what you've been doing.

Are you a teenager/virgin by any chance?

She can smell your desperation. You are friend zoned. You don't excite her at all.

Back