Why does Nintendo suck now?

cant believe this thread has gone 15 deep. i'm sure all the anti nintendo talking points have been covered by now.

I'm actually shocked its gone on this long too lol, I figured I'd get a few "gtfo noob" or "you're right fuck em" responses and that'd be the end of that.

What I find funny about nintendo bashers, is that that it's usually bashed by cod tards who play with 11 year olds.

A cod tard's opinions can never be taken seriously. I'd take a westboro baptist member's opinion more seriously over anyone who play's cod.

I hate COD and I don't have kids, suck my balls buddy

Kicking ass at making money and selling game systems. Not kicking ass at making great games.

Never said they make great games currently. I sold my wii and I'm not buying a wii u

Out of all this console wars, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo is the only one surviving.

I never thought about this until this thread.

But Nintendo always catered to kids, even back to the NES days. This was the time when only kids were enjoying video games.

With the release of PS1, adults started playing video games and became the norm.

Nintendo stuck with catering to kids. Everyone was talking shit on Wii, including me.

Instead of focusing on adult gamers like their rival, they stayed with family oriented games. This strategy kicked their rival's ass.

There's a 2 year downward trend of video game sales. Nintendo can afford to take this loss because most of their hits are 1st party and they make money on consoles. While rivals have to split the profits with 3rd developers and take losses on the consoles.

It's pretty amazing how they adapted with the market by not really adapting.

Again, their current games suck and I agree with you. But it doesn't mean they're a failure because of it.

I got a wii u and it's not that good. Mario U is average. I get bored after playing 3-4 levels in a row. Can't play Mario u for more than 20 min before shutting it off. I hooked up my old snes in one of my spare bedrooms upstairs and can still play Mario Allstars for an hour straight.

I bought zombiu and am about halfway through. The game has so much potential but just comes up short. Gets repetitive real quick.

I tried Netflix and its pretty good since you can watch movies on the controller. It's pointless if you have an iPad since iPad has better mobile viewing since you don't have to stay within 20 or so feet of your wii u.

I never owned a wii so I don't have a nunchuck and wiimote so I can't even download or play virtual games like nes, snes, or n64 games. This shit pisses me off big time. I was hoping I can download some classic games and play them with my wii u controller. I'm not going to spend 100 bucks on a nunchuck, wiimote, and pro controller just to play old games. I'll stick with emulators until Nintendo updates the wii u to allow classics to be compatible with this controller. I don't want to have 4 controllers for 1 system.

I haven't even opened Nintendo Land because it looks terrible.

The new Rayman Demo is the best thing on the wii u right now. I never played a Rayman game before and this demo was really fun. Way better than Mario U.

I looked up games coming out in the next 2 months and there is nothing good coming out except for Rayman. This is a very disappointing console release.

Nintendo is doing really well, it caters to casual gamers and kids. You enjoyed the old systems because u were a kid that's all. I know plenty of kids that love the wii.

And ool at them getti pwnt by the other consoles, theyre doing very well.

Back