Why Does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many Sherdoggers?

I like these threads. You can make dozens of them and still not run out of things that trigger Sherdoggers. It's even funnier when Sherdoggers get triggered in the actual thread lol
Keep them coming, please.

Fake accent is what's absolutely hilarious to me. Nothing else bothers me about her.

I would deff give her the ole raw dog

<{pranko}>

but do you forget words, grammar and lose huge amounts of your vocabulary?
Yes...

She could easily be thinking of the word in Portuguese.

Why is this so hard to imagine for some people? You could probably google this

"triggers"
giphy.gif

Is that your opinion as a qualified linguist?
you serious? You think you lose your first langauge like that?
You dont' think it's even possible she's doing a Madonna and just trying to "seem" Brazilian?

I like these threads. You can make dozens of them and still not run out of things that trigger Sherdoggers. It's even funnier when Sherdoggers get triggered in the actual thread lol
Keep them coming, please.
"Triggered!?!?! im not triggered you asshole!!! its just.. its just shes FAT and has a fake accent and she wont FUCK me! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! when she got a 1 punch knock out i nearly threw myself out a window...but im NOT triggered,nope."

I'm triggered by the op not having pictures of her big Brazilian ass :rustled:

You dont' think it's even possible she's doing a Madonna and just trying to "seem" Brazilian?
You can...

"I HAVE NO BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE IN THE SUBJECT, BUT THERE'S NO WAY IT'S POSSIBLE!"

Fighters who don't give a shit about making weight are usually not popular.

Jarl

I don't know because I've never been in that situation and I'm not qualified to say either way.

Seems like a lot of people here think they are qualified to make a definitive decision despite no training or experience in the matter.

I'm open to any of your studies that show otherwise, but don't think I'm gonna sit here listening to peoples armchair bullshit with nothing to back it up.

Well,if your wrong....and you are,you are being a total asshole.

Hopefully you're banned before part 3 for the obvious bullshit you pour out your facehole. If not, then prove you've got some balls and you're not just a white knight and ask why people are triggered by Rockhold, cuz he's more handsome then everyone and a former champ and la di da.

Or, maybe just watch some fucking mma for once.
giphy.gif

SpryDefiniteBrocketdeer-small.gif
giphy.gif

Back