Why Does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many Sherdoggers?

I like watching her fight and roll. Not that I care that much about her missing weight because of the jokes but she should move up. The accent thing I find hilarious because I travel the world and have never seen that before.

g2eL4Ex.jpg

Because the majority of people are too stupid to understand her life and realize she's not actually fake.

Face wise she is a 2 bagger. But would still smash without a second thought though....

Folks, i'm back with PART 2 of "Why does this person TRIGGER Sherdog so much"

Since my last thread was so well received this is it's SEQUEL.

So why does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many sherdoggers in such a negative way?

Is it because she has big tasty yummy boobs and you don't?

She can speak porteguese, IS Brazilian and you're not?

Why do so many sherdoggers HATE HER?

Some pics to verify the authenticy of this post:

You literally made the same thread about Paige Van Zant and replaces the name with Dern, you get two thumbs down from me TS.

Are you gonna do a JJ thread next? Just go away

It's not a fake accent.

Once you're living somewhere else and speaking another language or hanging around people who speak your language differently than you do you're going to end up sounding weird.

Look at Brad Katona from TUF. From Winnipeg and has lived in Ireland for a bit now and he sounds like an Irish mongoloid.

My buddy (from Canada) lived in Australia for 2 years and he's come back and there's certain sounds he says like an Aussie

It's not a fake accent.

Once you're living somewhere else and speaking another language or hanging around people who speak your language differently than you do you're going to end up sounding weird.

but do you forget words, grammar and lose huge amounts of your vocabulary?

She triggers me to want to put a baby in her, thats about all. People bitching about an accent are uncultured swine who never lived away from home and dont understand how adaptive speech is to those around you. Live in the south for a while and youll have a southern twang.

Do you remember every word you've said/heard in your life? Yeah nah...

no, but i dont suddenly start forgetting even the most basic words like "and" "the" "on" "of" or how to structure sentences.

She literally has forgotten how to construct even the most basic of english sentences.

no, but i dont suddenly start forgetting even the most basic words like "and" "the" "on" "of" or how to structure sentences.

She literally has forgotten how to construct even the most basic of english sentences.

Is that your opinion as a qualified linguist?

Back