Why Does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many Sherdoggers?

Fake how exactly? Explain for us in your expert opinion
You seriously need me to explain how she has a fake Portuguese accent at the end of the video as if it isn't obvious? lol

She is the Brazilian Madonna.

Folks, i'm back with PART 2 of "Why does this person TRIGGER Sherdog so much"

Since my last thread was so well received this is it's SEQUEL.

So why does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many sherdoggers in such a negative way?

Is it because she has big tasty yummy boobs and you don't?

She can speak porteguese, IS Brazilian and you're not?

Why do so many sherdoggers HATE HER?

Some pics to verify the authenticy of this post:

my sole reasoning for disliking her, is her fake accent...her needing a translator after her fight...her not even knowing proper english grammar when speaking...forgetting basic english fundamentals...All this from a chick that was born and raised in america...whether or not she went to brazil and spend some time there is irrelevant...she went to american schools her entire life...and there is video footage of her accent changing over a 5 year period...she went from speaking perfectly normal english to barely speaking it...she is faker than jon jones.

I do like how she is able to trick people into thinking she has a nice butt because she wears thong style bikinis and never poses in a way to show how much of a flat pancake but she has.

She's an Instagram star.

Fuck I laughed hard when she missed weight by a touchdown and headed straight to the food table to grab some stuff. You have to admire that kind of apathy.

You seriously need me to explain how she has a fake Portuguese accent at the end of the video as if it isn't obvious? lol

She is the Brazilian Madonna.

Waiting for you to explain.

Because most of her pictures are as fake as her accent?

Don’t get me wrong she’s attractive for a chick who does combat sports, but other than that I don’t see it.

Well it’s because she’s a woman......for some reason people on this site shit on all the women in this sport including fighters/ring girls/ mma journalists......it’s weird to be honest

Sherdoggers have a inner rage burning inside them when it comes to attractive women. If they find any reason to tear a women down they will jump at the opportunity. It’s a way to feel better for all the women that told them no or didnt even acknowledge them.

ummm all i get out of that is you think Dern is attractive. haha she is far from it...

The only thing she triggers with me is an erection. And that isnt meant to demean women in any way, I just think she's attractive even with her 'horse gums' as somebody put it. I also have a great deal of respect for the way she handled Gabi Garcia, a 200+ lb muscle bound amazon, with relative ease in a grappling match. UFC gives her extra leeway because of her potential, but not beyond reason. I dont see her staying at SW if she misses by the same margin again, for example. But people act like she pissed dirty multiple times and was still allowed to fight despite having long term metabolites of a steroid present in her system. No, she just has a nice ass and needs to improve her work ethic.

it was at 115lb

Yep, 123 for 115, missed by 7 lbs (since you get 1 lb for non-title fights), which, percentage-wise, is worse than 133 for 125. As someone said, she missed by a whole weight class. Imagine if Jones or Gus weighed in for their fight at 217 lbs. That's the equivalent of what she missed by.

I wonder if people realize her father is Brazilian and she hasn't lived solely in america her entire life.

That'd be too much for these simpletons to understand I guess.

I wonder if people realize her father is Brazilian and she hasn't lived solely in america her entire life.

That'd be too much for these simpletons to understand I guess.
Its easier for them to create this premise where she is inferior to them so they dont feel bad that shes not doling out blowjobs to the forum.

Because she used her lard to KO an opponent a weight class below her.

Is it because she has big tasty yummy boobs and you don't?

She can speak porteguese, IS Brazilian and you're not?

Why do so many sherdoggers HATE HER?

Some pics to verify the authenticy of this post:

Real original thread idea. Who are we TRIGGERED by next in WMMA?
GDR?

Edit: nice pics tho

Last edited:
My buddy was in the service and spent almost 10 years in Japan and when he came home, he didn't speak with a Japanese accent. His R's and L's were even still normal.

Back