Why Does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many Sherdoggers?

I don't think she does. I think people criticize her for missing weight on here.

"Grammatically, Portuguese is similar to other Romance languages. There are fewer prepositions in Portuguese than in English (easy to remember!) However, their uses don’t always have direct parallels in English (easy to mix up)."

Lol, okay.

I said Finnish and Hungarian, I never mentioned Portuguese.

I can only repeat myself so many times.

She is trying to learn Portugees.

So she has English translated for her, because she is trying to learn Portugees, because she is trying to become fluent in Portugees, and she wants to understand how to speak Portugees through English.

You keep asking the same question over and over, and ignore the answer. /shrug
Jesus man you're dense.

You're ignoring the context. She isn't having English translated to Portuguese as some learning exercise. This is during a post fight interview; where translators are used for fighters that don't understand.

And the argument you're making isn't what others are saying. You are saying that she has a translator as a tool to learn Portuguese; so you agree that she does know English and doesn't need a translator to communicate(unless its for learning purposes)? is that what you're saying?

Because the argument being made by others is that she somehow forgot enough English to need a translator during post fight interviews conducted in English.

No, you're answering a question that I'm not asking you.

Yea, that guy isnt doing a very good job defending her. I decided not to type out everything, but he's not being very objective. I speak 3 languages myself.. anyone who is capable of speaking even 2 can't be that naive

I speak 3 languages. English is my third one.
I lived in Finland for some time, since I dont speak a word of Finnish I of course spoke English.
My English got a bit affected I would some times get a Finnish accent when speaking English. And use a few Finnish expressions.
My native language and my secondary language was not affected in any way. Why would they be? I never spoke them in Finland..

Nobody that actually lived in other countries and speak several languages should defend Dern.

Shes a spoiled goof made most obvious by laughing while being eight fucking pounds overweight. Thats the only reason for me. I dont really care about what female fighters look like since chances are Ill never get the opportunity to "charm" any of them anyway.

I speak 3 languages. English is my third one.
I lived in Finland for some time, since I dont speak a word of Finnish I of course spoke English.
My English got a bit affected I would some times get a Finnish accent when speaking English. And use a few Finnish expressions.
My native language and my secondary language was not affected in any way. Why would they be? I never spoke them in Finland..

Nobody that actually lived in other countries and speak several languages should defend Dern.
Yup. Like I said, there's like a .05% chance she's actually that mentally challenged that she would forget her 1st language.

This is very common with Quebecois living abroad. The phenomenon is a lot worse than you might imagine. People deny their roots, it's just not what Finish people do, or Americans do.

It does not take a lifetime of English exposure for a native French speaking Quebecois to unlearn French. I'm talking spending a few weeks or months in English Canada or the USA, like a short vacation.

I have met people who pretended not speaking French and even denying they are from Quebec. I'm sure some here met a guy who sounded kinda American, but something was off... (accent, gammar etc.), it sounds as words coming out are chewed. It is most likely a Quebecois who is forcing a fake accent trying to pass as American, and the greatest compliment you can make is that "you could not tell" they speak french.

Dern is just one of those types. It's just shocking to see an American doing it, for most this is unseen and disgusting behavior. This is common for people who feel they have a lesser culture.. The closest "regular" Americans are to behave this way, is when they change their voice when talking to a British person, or a Mexican trying to sound european when talking to a Spaniard...

Etienne

1. The fake accent
2. the translator
3. the horse gums
4. missing weight by an entire weight class and apparently not even giving a fuck
5. her own gym kicked her out for being lazy

its the last one, its the fact she didnt even care she missed weight you know, its like, you know, she likes to eat you know..

theres fighters who put everything into the sport getting released, and meanwhile shes getting paid stupid money for never training, turning up 10lb overweight and not giving a fuck.

Doing the Lord's work.

Used to be mad about the fake accent but whatever. She’s cute and has skills. Enjoy watching her jiggle while she beats up her opponent.

What more can you ask for?

Not sure if this is relevant to the discussion but I'm brazilian and being the armchair warrior that i am, spent years on computers working and what not only typing and listening to english the majority of time, besides all the other influences like movies, series, etc... that are 99% in english plus some online friends that obviously communicates in english.

With that in mind, some times when making an argument here on real life in portuguese I miss some words or terms or w/e and can only find the word I'm trying to express in english. It's VERY odd.

My international traveling experience is one trip to the US back in 96 when I was 12 years old and came back after 15 days. So not much.

Not saying shes faking nor denying it but just throwing my 2c here with language weirdness.

I like these threads. You can make dozens of them and still not run out of things that trigger Sherdoggers. It's even funnier when Sherdoggers get triggered in the actual thread lol
Keep them coming, please.

IMG_2474.jpg

I can't wait to see the reaction that this 10 is dating a 10

<GOT2>

Lol....there's bad pics of everybody. She's a fine piece of ass fo sho.

Actually you could say it both ways kinda.

Even ugly or decent looking people have that picture you think they look kinda good but it's the picture.

Because the majority of people are too stupid to understand her life and realize she's not actually fake.

explain this

I dislike her because she's pretending to be full brazilian, maybe to bond better with her camp, and because she disrespected her opponent by coming in so over the limit. I hope she's not long for the UFC.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back