Why does Bruce Buffer have to yell so loud

Acceptable answer, imo.

That's like a traditionalist line. If I went for Thunderdome rating system I might go:

1 & 2 - M. & B. Buff interchangable.
3 & 4 - Goins and Martinez interchangable.
5. RJ

That's like a traditionalist line. If I went for Thunderdome rating system I might go:

1 & 2 - M. & B. Buff interchangable.
3 & 4 - Goins and Martinez interchangable.
5. RJ
Either way, Goins is a can.

Ive got no problem with him at all,but i like Jimmy Lennon Jr better.

While I wasn't a giant SF fan, I thought their presentation was pretty sharp, and he was definitely a big part of that.

Either way, Goins is a can.

That's why Goins CAN rate higher than Martinez and RJ on the Thunderdome scale - he would be the weasel announcer everyone hated.

It's the nasally, high pitched voice and that melon, right?

Michael (older brother) is quiet, Bruce (younger brother) is brisk, is normal.

That's why Goins CAN rate higher than Martinez and RJ on the Thunderdome scale - he would be the weasel announcer everyone hated.

It's the nasally, high pitched voice and that melon, right?
I think it is his senseless repetition of names. Imo.

I think it is his senseless repetition of names. Imo.

He needed a better gimmick to get over with that style...

mr-kennedy-at-tna-o.gif

IIIIIIIIITTTTSSSSS TIIIIIMMMMMEEEEEE

to quit bitching

Seriously i have to mute this guy whenever there is intros, this dude just yells into the mic as loud as he can like its some WWE shit. Why cant he just be like Michael Buffer and announce shit normally. Anyone think his yelling is just annoying as shit?
His half brother Mike is the guy who coined the phrase "Lets get ready to Rummmmble!" and made millions from it.

To distract you from his piss poor pronunciation, his "shhhhpeeeach" impediment, and lack of class. He's also probably drunk or coked up.

I really used to like Joe Martinez, the guy that worked the WEC shows before they merged with the UFC.

Trying to generate excitement that way because he doesn't have the voice for intros like Michael or even Joe Martinez

I dunno, man- Martinez and his clothespin-nose whine, and overenthusiasm with latino name pronunciation is way distracting, imo

seems like a nice guy, though

EDIT: I forgot about those little adjectives he felt inspired to insert between the fighter's weight and the unit of measurement- 'weighing in at 155 ready pounds!' I'd choose the Buff over that. Plus, Joe could never RNC Trigg on an elevator, and then shake the coins out of his limp, inverted body as they floated on down to the lobby.

we need more Goins
goins.jpg

Last edited:
The guy is the absolute worst announcer ever. I've been to bars where they mute the tv's before he does his played-out, over exaggerated act. Why the UFC keeps this guy around is beyond me.

To distract you from his piss poor pronunciation, his "shhhhpeeeach" impediment, and lack of class. He's also probably drunk or coked up.

I really used to like Joe Martinez, the guy that worked the WEC shows before they merged with the UFC.

I think he still does some minor UFC shows.

Agreed, it's cringeworthy. Also it's like one of those annoying loud commercials in that it makes you turn down your TV because it's 15 decibels louder than everything preceding and following it.

His act is so old can't stand listening to it.
Like the opening poster i turn the volume off until he 's done. His brothers a pro, he's a joke.

Back