Why does Bruce Buffer have to yell so loud

Totally get you man, I also think the crowd shouldn't clap or holler either, they should just snap their fingers when excited.
And what's with all that beer consumption, have people forgotten about something I like to call H2O???

picgifs-friends-8736210.gif

It's as much a part of the UFC's show as Joe and Mike at this point. One day Dana, Bruce, Joe and Mike will be gone and it will be a completely different presentation.

on screen he sucks, very obnoxious. But in real event I must admit he does a good job of hyping up the fight.

Um...... because they pay him to?

because it is the moment we have all been waiting for.

Totally get you man, I also think the crowd shouldn't clap or holler either, they should just snap their fingers when excited.
And what's with all that beer consumption, have people forgotten about something I like to call H2O???

picgifs-friends-8736210.gif
Yea i didnt mean do be quiet as a church mouse, i just meant he should take it down a notch he yells to loud its annoying to me.

Lenne Hardt says go fuck yourself and find something else to cry about.

Seriously i have to mute this guy whenever there is intros, this dude just yells into the mic as loud as he can like its some WWE shit. Why cant he just be like Michael Buffer and announce shit normally. Anyone think his yelling is just annoying as shit?
image001.jpg

Because he doesn't have the looks, unlike his brother

Yea i didnt mean do be quiet as a church mouse, i just meant he should take it down a notch he yells to loud its annoying to me.

Pay no attention to me brother, I get douchey when I'm hungry.

I heard he tapped out trigg in an elevator. Dana said it so it's got to be true!

Back