Why does Bruce Buffer have to yell so loud

This thread makes it official: I've bow seen every stupid fucking complaint possible about the UFC.

Seriously i have to mute this guy whenever there is intros, this dude just yells into the mic as loud as he can like its some WWE shit. Why cant he just be like Michael Buffer and announce shit normally. Anyone think his yelling is just annoying as shit?

I watched the NBA thing with the young prospects last night... The one with the dunk contest and USA vs World teams... No idea what it's called.

Michael Buffer did a cameo to announce a shot contest between a player and that short comedian Kevin Hart (Hart?)... Dude was effortless. The voice is cool, he oozes charisma... And yet for MMA I still like Bruce's screaming... He makes it sound like something really bad is about to happen... Michael makes it sound like somebody is about to get well paid.

I think it's fair to say Bruce has more passion for the job, but Michael makes a fuck ton more money... And that's how it should be.

Seriously i have to mute this guy whenever there is intros, this dude just yells into the mic as loud as he can like its some WWE shit. Why cant he just be like Michael Buffer and announce shit normally. Anyone think his yelling is just annoying as shit?
Buffer is rubbing me the wrong way for a while now. He MUST disappear. he is terrible.

To pump up the 12 year olds

I have only watched a few boxing fights in my entire life and it seems like a lot of people like the way Michael Buffer announces the fights but to me, he's just so boring and "white". Absoutely terrible, in my opinion. I loved Pride announcements with the crazy screaming white lady so naturally, I like it when the announcer is more excited about the announcement like Bruce Buffer. I think he's great and adds a lot of excitement to the minute before the fight starts especially when it's a big fight.

nah he's just part of that UFC sound, he's not going anywhere

"FIGHTING!!" -- that part is so key

That's his mating call. Let him bang, bro.

Buffer-Ripped1.jpg

Ffs, no wonder this playa is rustling jimmies left and right. I hate him now too :(

His abs look like implants.
He is so boring after 200 announcements that were exactly the same. He would be better if there was another guy.

Ffs, no wonder this playa is rustling jimmies left and right. I hate him now too :(
Trust me having women wanna be around you just cos you are rich and famous ain't that fun dude, lots of celebrities who have been there and done that come out the other side and say "it wasn't that great"

They need to hire the actor that was the announcer for ThunderDome and pay him to reprise his role as their new voice of the Octagon.
images-3.jpg

Why mark hunt gotta punch so hard. What he tryin to do,give the brain damages??

Well...when there's a good fight, I'm yelling "IIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitsssssss......TIIIIMEEEE" with him, I'll admit :D

So, I guess that's why :D

Ive got no problem with him at all,but i like Jimmy Lennon Jr better.

Just keep muting the guy and move on with your day

I have only watched a few boxing fights in my entire life and it seems like a lot of people like the way Michael Buffer announces the fights but to me, he's just so boring and "white". Absoutely terrible, in my opinion. I loved Pride announcements with the crazy screaming white lady so naturally, I like it when the announcer is more excited about the announcement like Bruce Buffer. I think he's great and adds a lot of excitement to the minute before the fight starts especially when it's a big fight.

Back