Why does Bruce Buffer have to yell so loud

At least he doesn't say each fighter's last names twice. What the fuck was with that?

Seriously i have to mute this guy whenever there is intros, this dude just yells into the mic as loud as he can like its some WWE shit. Why cant he just be like Michael Buffer and announce shit normally. Anyone think his yelling is just annoying as shit?
He does it to PUMP UP the fighters, get the crowd EXCITED, and he is just an ENERGETIC guy! I also bet he wanted to be a bit different from his HoF boxing announcer brother, Michael Buffer.

At least he doesn't scream as much as Rogan onthe weigh ins.

I don't like Bruce. It's funny and all, but it doesn't fit the situation well. Two guys are about to go to war and he's distracting me with his behavior. Focus should be on the fighters about to fight and he's distracting everyone from that with his comical delivery.

Also, he sometimes gets right up in fighters' faces with his screaming, that must be annoying as hell to put up with before a big fight.

I like him except that he puts emphasis on the wrong syllables few too many times.

I have no clue why there was to be so many Bruce Buffer threads. People are really irritable on here about a lot of dumb shit lol.

fuckin narcicist, go and listen to the pricks podcast some time, all it is is me me me me me.

if you cant be arsed to listen, let me save you the time.

he's the best MC, best poker player in the world, worlds best godfather(what the fuck does that even mean this day and age), knows everythin about women, best surfer etc etc. prob more but i havent listened to it for years now.

guys a dildo

oh shit, just remembered, he had a fight in a lift with frank trigg, mentions that about every 30min

Rogan is always fucking yelling, too. If you're mic'd up, stop fucking yelling. If you can't hear yourself in the loud arena, get headphones.

Because he's exciting and pumped up! Or at least pretending to be pumped up for the crowd

slam186-1.gif

Gotta remember he's doing this at live events. I get how it would be annoying at home, but it's great live. The crowd gets into it and the fighters get pumped up. I love it

Don't mind him one bit but I agree that he should keep the over the top introduction to really important main events. To keep it special.

Back