Why do you suck?

Then I got some points by carrying her luggage and listing to her talk about boring shit but I had to interrupt and piss her off so she stormed out. Then I gave her a creepy sexy look. After that we had a good date but I messed up and talked about how I support fascism. Then we went back to her place and I cried to her and begged for sex but she refused.

Anyways we got married like two days later.

th

I've been at the same job for 12 years and still havent moved up. Even my friends that have been fired multiple times are doing better

Start job hunting and don't compare yourself to other if you can pay the bills just fine.

Start job hunting and don't compare yourself to other if you can pay the bills just fine.
I could easily go somewhere else but I honestly have it good here. 4 weeks vacation and no graveyard shifts. Also I'd take a pay cut almost anywhere i went. I just don't than the drive or balls to start over I guess that's why I suck

I could easily go somewhere else but I honestly have it good here. 4 weeks vacation and no graveyard shifts. Also I'd take a pay cut almost anywhere i went. I just don't than the drive or balls to start over I guess that's why I suck

Sounds like you have it pretty good :)

Take off the neck tats and the jobs would roll like most chicks. I don't think they look that bad, and I don't care, personally.

Chicks have found me attractive, until very revently, tbh.. But I have a bit of a face deformity. It keeps me from being able to do some things I could probably otherwise do. But I haven't been "ugly" irl. It shows up more in pics.
Confidence and knowledge will lead to far more sex than looks. I'm sorry about how you feel man. You are as beautiful as you want to be. That may sound like sherm.jpg but trust me, if you believe in yourself only good will come.

Take off the neck tats and the jobs would roll like most chicks. I don't think they look that bad, and I don't care, personally.

Chicks have found me attractive, until very revently, tbh.. But I have a bit of a face deformity. It keeps me from being able to do some things I could probably otherwise do. But I haven't been "ugly" irl. It shows up more in pics.
Also that isn't me. That is the lead singer of Black Veil Brides. I'm ugly as sin. I'm bald, fat, ugly, Polish, and Jewish.

I like my vices.
I like my lounge around, lazy times a bit too much.
If not reined in my ego tends to run amock.

Comes and goes in waves. The bright side is I'm self aware.

Fantastic shaft to helmet ratio but lilt keeps it from being a 10/10

I don't think I suck, at all. I'm living the way I want to and being successful by my own measures.

If I set my own targets and missed them consistently then I would say I suck, but I'm fortunate enough to understand the learning/development process and I apply myself as much as I need to. Life has been pretty good for me since my teens.

Bunch of whiney girls in here, get up and do something.

Instead of getting rich I lost incredible amounts of money and now I'm butthurt because now I have to start over again and I am not sure wtf the gameplan is

Back