Why do you suck?

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Here it is sherbros, admit to your faults and let it all out.
I'll start.

I suck because I enjoy alcohol too much at inappropriate afternoons, have been training in martial arts me whole life but smoke and rip lines (please dont ban me mods cuz just bein' honest), could have tried harder in college but at least finished it on my first go, and rely on my parents too much even though their cool with it but it hurts me ego. Can't figure out how to maintain a relationship with a woman past two years at the most and have a video game addiction.

Why do you suck?

EDIT: On a reread I now realize the BIGGEST reason I suck is cuz I apparently fuck up THERE THEIR AND THEY'RE

tenor.gif

I have had confidence troubles my whole life. I always struggled to stick up for myself. You'd think things would change after leaving school but I have seen more cases of bullying in places of work than I have at schools.

I suck at getting chicks! This one girl really liked me, I think, but when we first met I made an inappropriate comment. Next me and her were alone talking about her job and I should have just listened to her but I had to interject and whine about my boss almost to the point of tears. Next she told me I make her feel uncomfortable.

Then I got some points by carrying her luggage and listening to her talk about boring shit but I had to interrupt and piss her off so she stormed out. Then I gave her a creepy sexy look. After that we had a good date but I messed up and talked about how I support fascism. Then we went back to her place and I cried to her and begged for sex but she refused.

Anyways we got married like two days later.

Last edited:
I suck because I'm a late bloomer and until I finally learned to have discipline I wasted a lot of time failing and disappointing myself and my family.

I suck because I have no time for uneducated poor people and would rather they be killed off to better the earth and its ecosystems

Last edited:
Lazy and unmotivated. My life would be exponentially better if I could get this in order.

We’re all on the path, bro... effort and time... you got this.
My organization wasn’t the greatest. I just got rid of lots of stuff. I made a life improvement without changing a skill set.

im in debt
i missed my fantasy footyball draft
im no longer the highest ranked blanka player on earth, which i was for some time
im down to 213 pounds, i used to be bigger
i waiuted in the driuve thru at wendys tonight for literally over 20 minutes, and i dont mean lityerally liek most peopel just toss the term around all willy nilly, i mean i literally sat in my car for almost a half hour waiting for a daves double, 2 orders of fries, a frosty, a crispy chicken sandwhich with no mayo, and a salad. i wanted to complain but didnt becasue the3 girl looked upset, i regret not complaining.
i dont smell great becasue i havent showered since my workout
my 3 week vacation is almost over and have to work tuesday
my gpa dipped belkow 3.7 with only 1 semester left for grad school
i stepped ina pubble and got my new kicks all gross
i could keep going but im lazy
im also lazy apparentyly becaus ei cant type any mor

I'm an asshole when it's called for but also at all the wrong times.

I have a hard time being nice to incompetent people.

I say shit I shouldn't to sensitive people when I get pissed.

I struggle when trying to handle sensitive people, and there are a lot of them.

SMH what's with all these mopey threads lately

I let my anxiety get the best of me the past few years. I let small things get to me, and lack motivation at times.

Back