Why do you suck?

I suck because I threw 8 picks in MUT after grinding my ass off to upgrade Micheal Vick.

Once I was bidding for something on Ebay. The starting bid was like $2 or something. So I waited until it was 5 minutes out and put a bid in. The original bidder came back and upped it, so I deliberately pushed the bid until it was way past the item's worth and I could've bought it new at a much cheaper price.
I realised I do that a lot just for the pleasure of getting back at some asshole who wants what I want, and knowing they've been forced to pay way over the odds for it. It's petty and mean spirited as fuck, but it feels good.

tenor.gif

Tell why you suck old man. Ducked Vietnam, then spent your prime years beating up minorities.

I overthink things way too much, and can get really anxious over nothing.

When it comes to 'It's always okay to talk about it', I never practice what I preach.

I don't have the best dietary discipline. Went from 220lbs to 170lbs through caloric deficits and working out, but I've been stuck at 170-175 for 4 months now, and I'm finally making more progress, as of late, but feel frustration for the lost time spent in stagnation.

I'm probably too hard on myself and I set myself back in ways I don't fully realise.

I'm glad I can be comfortable admitting my flaws, because there is still so much positivity going on in my life.

I suck cos I spend my life helping everyone else and it is becoming increasingly obvious no one really ever helps me and I should learn to say no more often.

As one example, I'm a bit of an artist and regularly have people ask me to do artwork for them, often with the old "I can't pay but you'll get exposure!" kinda bullshit. Or a good recent one was "Can you illustrate an entire kids book for me? I haven't got much money but can buy you some pencils or something". I always say yes but it's become such an issue I don't even enjoy doing art any more.

Also my job involves working/living with kids that society rejects, such as drug addicts, extreme behaviours etc. so it is very thankless work. It feels like I'm always there for others but I've got hardly any friends, just those that pop up needing some artwork done.

I guess in a nutshell trying my best to always be a selfless person makes me suck and I should be a cunt now and then.

Im a binge drinker. Society encourages me because I’m fun and happy when I imbibe. But it went from 1 day to 2, and now often 3 days with over 10 drinks. Now that winters here I will cut it back to 1, and try to take 2weeks off every other month. I work out and run, and eat well so it really goes against my life goals, but it’s sooo fun.

I suck because my partner is gorgeous with the best ass on the southern hemisphere but i still want to engage in aggressive sex with random women of all types.
You cheat? If your girl is so hot, why cheat like a dick? If you're bored with her, cut her loose and go solo. Free to bang all the strange you want;.

A lot of people discredit Nicotine gum but it really worked for me. Start at a high strength gum, then lower the dosage until lastly making the switch to regular chewing gum.

When smoking was banned at work, one guy started chewing while he was trying to quit. Then he got nicotine gum and the patches. One day he was in the parking lot having a cigarette while chewing tobacco and nicotine gum with the patch on. He started having seizures and they took him to a hospital for a nicotine overdose.

When smoking was banned at work, one guy started chewing while he was trying to quit. Then he got nicotine gum and the patches. One day he was in the parking lot having a cigarette while chewing tobacco and nicotine gum with the patch on. He started having seizures and they took him to a hospital for a nicotine overdose.
I can believe this! I have had a few tokes on a :eek::eek::eek: moments after removing the gum, only to feel sick.

I look like I have way more going for me than I do. Which is probably a failure of execution on my part, as much as a failure of other people's expectations.

I don't really know how to enjoy life, or at least how to stop stuff I hate from rubbing off on stuff I like about life.

But the main reason I suck is probably that I complain about my deficiencies on an internet forum rather than addressing them.

Back