Why do you suck?

My biggest weaknesses are discipline problems regarding my diet and I guess I have a tendency to "catastrophize" when things take a wrong turn in life

I suck because it makes her nipples erect.

any relation to 'mostuniquename' from yesteryear.
omgod we used to rage at each other in the heavies over wmma
me saying, 'no way', she assuring it would be a big deal.
lol she was right, happy to say.
I love to watch chicks fight.

I suck at getting chicks! This one girl really liked me, I think, but when we first met I made an inappropriate comment. Next me and her were alone talking about her job and I should have just listened to her but I had to interject and whine about my boss almost to the point of tears. Next she told me I make her feel uncomfortable.

Then I got some points by carrying her luggage and listing to her talk about boring shit but I had to interrupt and piss her off so she stormed out. Then I gave her a creepy sexy look. After that we had a good date but I messed up and talked about how I support fascism. Then we went back to her place and I cried to her and begged for sex but she refused.

Anyways we got married like two days later.
giphy.gif

It takes place in the star wars universe. A bunch of clones attack. It was pretty mediocre.

So you're a fascist?
Unfortunately. 2nd generation to be perfectly honest. Although fascism 50 years ago isn't quite what it is today. Am I Rite?

I think it's my looks.. That's why.

It's not man. I look like this
MV5BMzFlYTI5MTYtZDQ0OC00NWI2LWFiYWItY2Y1YWI4Njc4YWNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIxNDcxNTA@._V1_UY317_CR48,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
and it doesn't give me the world.

Take off the neck tats and the jobs would roll like most chicks. I don't think they look that bad, and I don't care, personally.

Chicks have found me attractive, until very revently, tbh.. But I have a bit of a face deformity. It keeps me from being able to do some things I could probably otherwise do. But I haven't been "ugly" irl. It shows up more in pics.

I've been at the same job for 12 years and still havent moved up. Even my friends that have been fired multiple times are doing better

Back