Why do you post on Sherdog?

Used to be to talk about Pride events, now just to have a few laughs in the berry.

Exactly the same as mine! Lol. He's fixed and litter trained, gets free run of the house tho he prefers downstairs. He sleeps in bed with me <3 very precious bby

RIP bunny

205193_597775675851_26003557_34347726_701556_n.jpg

190253_594720598251_26003557_34313936_4150045_n.jpg

For me, none of my friends talked nearly enough about BJ Penn and GSP, or about mma in general, so I sought out a forum and when I discovered it was free signed up to conversate

Now I'm addicted

What's your story? Is it the comrades, the "lulz", the debates that get your blood boiling, is it Zer and Zer alone? The tranny threads?

i live in the computer with the files

when i was younger, i trained mma and used to try to find out as much about fighters on how they train and technique as I can, mostly old school guys (bas, rizzo, and nogs etc) I found sherdog when i was looking up who bas was fighting one night (war path) and i got addicted. After a while, i grew tired of just reading about fighters in ufc and pride, and started checking out Sherdog in more depth, thats where i found Mayberry. I love this site mainly because we have a common interest and branch out our topics of discussion. I feel like the members here are from all different ways of life and for the most part engage in great conversations, thoughts and ideas. We dont usually agree, but respect other peoples contribution and for myself at least, gives me a greater understanding of things in this world.

I really hope I didnt come across as corny, not really great at expressing what I think.

Uh what the fuck is a Democrat flag?

You dont have to be SJW or a super lefty to think people who rock that shit are morons.

See ya learn something every day

Man we've had this conversation so many times on here.

Ufc brought me here

Like the comments people make

I get to play an exaggerated version of myself on here.

its cause I'm afraid of the real world outside.

Man we've had this conversation so many times on here.

Thats why I typed it with a smile on my face. The one thing I hate about talkin to folks online is they cant hear your tone or see your expression

Came here to talk MMA, found the Berry, and stayed because it's a good way to pass the time and establish a sense of normalcy in my life when things are elevated. It's nice to have access to a group of people who you can talk about nothing with when something is happening.

Came for the stand-up technique discussion, stayed for the strength and conditioning... Or the memes.

I basically enjoy telling people what I think, also I get access to a whole lot of stories and view points that I'd never get in normal life.
This

Lurked the strength + power forum for awhile, then joined, and stuck with f11, then somewhere down the road Mayberry corrupted me

Back