Why do you post on Sherdog?

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
For me, none of my friends talked nearly enough about BJ Penn and GSP, or about mma in general, so I sought out a forum and when I discovered it was free signed up to conversate

Now I'm addicted

What's your story? Is it the comrades, the "lulz", the debates that get your blood boiling, is it Zer and Zer alone? The tranny threads?

I'm antisocial with 0 friends and 2 dogs who haven't learn how to speak properly. Does that answer your question?

<{boneytears}>

To talk mma and I stick around now for the lols.

I think most people do it for the dick pics.

Especially TS, TS loves the duck dontcha bud?

Saying I am here to do anything other than practice my English and inform myself on certain topics would be a big fat lie.

I came for the mma discussion and stayed because my social life disintegrated. And because the Mayberry is awesome.

It's more civil than social media outlets despite the anonyminity .

I came for MMA, now I just moderately shitpost.

I prefer posting in Sherdog because it's not a toxic forum (most of the times) neither a nerd forum with hard ass rules. It's a heathy mid term.

There are some true gems on Sherdog.
I love it

Boredom and entertainment

Originaly it was the only place whefe i could talk about mma

Came for the stand-up technique discussion, stayed for the strength and conditioning... Or the memes.

I basically enjoy telling people what I think, also I get access to a whole lot of stories and view points that I'd never get in normal life.

Seriously, wouldn't stay around if it didn't have so many great posters with all kinds of opinions.
Who needs a fucking echo chamber

Probably because over the years it's become like a second home to me. Originally it was for the MMA talk but I barely follow MMA anymore.

My IRL friends don't watch MMA, and so I come here, where people can discuss and debate it, freely.

Mayberry's always fun for shooting on random topics.

War Room can be fun to get heated in, too.

I'm antisocial with 0 friends and 2 dogs who haven't learn how to speak properly. Does that answer your question?

<{boneytears}>

Not really, why choose Sherdog and not like Reddit or Facebook or something

Also I laugh at your pain and misery, I LAUGH AT IT

suffer SUFFER KEEP SUFFERING

Back