Why do you post on Sherdog?

Seriously, wouldn't stay around if it didn't have so many great posters with all kinds of opinions.
Who needs a fucking echo chamber
Right on, man. This place would be so boring, if we all had exactly the same opinions on stuff. Even if I disagree with people, I'm still happy they're here.

I'm secretly a bunny pusher. I joined hundreds of forums to tell people how great bunnies are so that they'll buy them. Now you know. Go buy a bunny.

It's just something to do. I like to switch forums every 10 years or so.

I do it for the ladies-

.....but mostly for the dick pics

It's one of the forms of escapism I use to avoid doing the stuff I should be doing but find too boring to actually do it. Whacking off is another one.

I'm secretly a bunny pusher. I joined hundreds of forums to tell people how great bunnies are so that they'll buy them. Now you know. Go buy a bunny.
Watership Down scared me away from bunnies

So I can talk to other people that are like myself:
  • 6'5
  • 300lbs @ 4% bodyfat
  • 15" shlong
  • 10/10 aesthetics
  • have secks with Boise + LA dimes for 144h straight every time
  • street fighting god at 500-0-1
  • Poon smashing record = 600 slays
  • Could be UFC undefeated GOATs but Dana White wants to protect his fighters so we can never compete
  • makes over 500k/yr while under 35

I've got an 850 credit score you guys are the only ones that can relate

Saying I am here to do anything other than practice my English and inform myself on certain topics would be a big fat lie.

You type pretty good English for someone who claims to need practice at it. Never would have guessed you to not be an English speaker from an English speaking country tbh

• 6'5
  • 300lbs @ 4% bodyfat
  • 15" shlong
  • 10/10 aesthetics
  • Could be UFC undefeated GOATs but Dana White wants to protect his fighters so we can never compete
All wins by armbar. Come at me
<{cum@me}>

• 6'5
  • 300lbs @ 4% bodyfat
  • 15" shlong
  • 10/10 aesthetics
rebel-girl2.jpg

Its nice to have an eclectic bunch of fools to bullshit with as the day passes.

- Lots of humorous people in the mayberry

- Mods don't fuck with you unless you really go off the deep end

- Large, active community. Everyday there is tens of new threads that either spark my interest or make me laugh.

You type pretty good English for someone who claims to need practice at it. Never would have guessed you to not be an English speaker from an English speaking country tbh

Thanks, I had been paid the same compliment in regard to my spoken English as well by native speakers from all over the world.

Back