Why do you post on Sherdog?

Why put something so ugly on something so beautiful ?

eric_estrada_youre_a_homo.jpg

I got here from a link to a very funny thread and found the forum to be interesting and active with a wide variety of people from around the world.

I think Democrat flag looks pretty good

Uh what the fuck is a Democrat flag?

You dont have to be SJW or a super lefty to think people who rock that shit are morons.

See ya learn something every day

Started lurking back in 2007 for news and opinions from the MMA community (my irl friends weren't into MMA as heavy as I was) and eventually signed up to offer my opinions and such. The Mayberry is where I usually lurk now. I only step into the heavies before, during, or in the wake of an event.

Came to Sherdog for the play by play of mma events. Joined the forum to ask an mma related question. Put it in the wrong forum and got my dick punched in by you assholes. Been secretly plotting my revenge ever since while posing as a typical shertard. Know thy enemy

I come here for the chicks.

For me, none of my friends talked nearly enough about BJ Penn and GSP, or about mma in general, so I sought out a forum and when I discovered it was free signed up to conversate

Now I'm addicted

What's your story? Is it the comrades, the "lulz", the debates that get your blood boiling, is it Zer and Zer alone? The tranny threads?

Joined for the same reason. Thankfully, the best fanbase won.

Stayed for the lulz!!! This place is comedy gold. No charge.

I'm a fucking miserable piece of shit and I can't function in the real world.

I'm secretly a bunny pusher. I joined hundreds of forums to tell people how great bunnies are so that they'll buy them. Now you know. Go buy a bunny.
I had a house trained rabbit. Was fixed, ran freely around the house and only went in it's litter box. Very sweet animal. Even loved to chill on the couch next to you.

Very few of my friends watches MMA or only knows Fedor/Anderson Silva. Lurked in heavies for 1 year before creating account to discuss MMA. Lasted around 3 months and decided they are too argumentative for me. Found Mayberry, never looked back.

As for why not other sites, I don't use social medias. I don't even use forums until Sherdog. Last platform I used similar to this was MIRC like 18 years ago?

EDIT:
Now I'm just in for Wizard making me a deal, occasional well done steak and tipping threads.
I miss the food and overseas trip threads that made me hooked on Mayberry in the first place.

For me, none of my friends talked nearly enough about BJ Penn and GSP, or about mma in general, so I sought out a forum and when I discovered it was free signed up to conversate

Now I'm addicted

What's your story? Is it the comrades, the "lulz", the debates that get your blood boiling, is it Zer and Zer alone? The tranny threads?

Because the two division troll does whatever the fuck he wants. Wait wut?

I had a house trained rabbit. Was fixed, ran freely around the house and only went in it's litter box. Very sweet animal. Even loved to chill on the couch next to you.
Exactly the same as mine! Lol. He's fixed and litter trained, gets free run of the house tho he prefers downstairs. He sleeps in bed with me <3 very precious bby

Back