Why do UFC fan boys always say a Boxer will get his ass whipped in a real fight?

beating the shit out of someone on the ground was never seen as gayyyy. proof:

Dont-Pick-Nerdy-Kid.gif
no it was seen as a low down, doggo way of fighting and was just as likely to get you a beating from the crowd.

Professional or amateur boxers will beat almost everyone in the world in a street fight. Everything being equal.

But they wont be a professional MMA fighter.

you just cant handle the truth.

grappling is gay but its more effective than boxing.

boxing is useless without the gloves and boxing rules.
like i said, what makes you so sure of this assessment, have you ever boxed or had any experience in fights at all. i have boxed more than half my life, fought in mma and had the odd scrap or three, down the local. also i think you need to watch a few more street fights on youtube or sherdog, punching is king on the streets, every other skill is secondary.

Only posting because I hated the one video where the bully pulled a knife because he was losing a fight he picked...what a pussy, but that's standard for those type of areas...and the fucks watching would have approved and applauded if he did stab him...and not said a word to police about it...fuck them.

As for boxers not doing well in a street fight...well thats BS, they will win vs most..just maybe not a wrestling/grappler when in tight spaces....I would rather be a boxer in a situation vs a few bastards than a grappler...

Professional or amateur boxers will beat almost everyone in the world in a street fight. Everything being equal.

But they wont be a professional MMA fighter.
there is a good felony fight between a boxer and a low level mma guy, the mma guy elbows him into the 'crete.

Im not talking MMA fans, but those casual UFC fans who wear those wolf T shirts, still wear affliction and watch WWE.

Ive seen some boxers rip dudes up in street fights. They always say the fight will go to the ground, but I seen Jorge Masvidal doing street fights but they were not like random but bare knuckle and they never took it to the ground

I seen Caleb Plant who is the WBA super middleweight champion box a dude up in a street fight

young up and coming boxer Henry "worldstar" Arredondo destroyed some guy bigger then him in a street fight, the guy claimed he was a kick boxer or something. He had over a million view on world star, he boxs professionally though

They will never be as bad as the waterheads that think MVP would wreck everyone in the UFC. Those fucking idiots are the worst casuals on the site.

Context is everything. Put two dudes With no idea of each other’s abilities up against each other in a street fight, and if ones a boxer I would favour him, even if the other is an mma fighter. If they both know the others abilities, you would then favour the mma fighter.

I would always want a striker to have my back more than a grappler given how uncertain and dangerous going to the ground can actually be with multiple opponents. Plus guys from a boxing or Thai background are always fighters, whereas a guy entering regular jits completions is more sportsman than fighter to me.

People posting the video of James Toney are idiots. He was about a decade removed from his prime, there for a pay cheque and crucially competing in an mma bout, not a street fight.

The Ray Mercer vs Tim Sylvia fight actually holds more weight.

I think I lost brain cells reading this. I literally can feel myself get dumber.

You sound like the guy that wrestlers fucked up in school.
LOL I wrestled in high school. You are the one who is butt hurt brother, look at your response its clear you probably couldn't throw them hands, and said IF I CAN ONLY GRAB him I can win. If you were not affected why answer emotionally lol

Sam McVea HW boxer fought in two MMA fights in the 1910s-20s. They called them all-in fights.
He KOd two Jiu Jitsu guys over seas.
This isnt new.
Bro the Gracies were so shady, if you look up their old history they used modified rules they NEVER did real street fights those gracie challenges were always in their favor and if you started winning they would break it.

They loved challenged Laborers or construction guys with a lot of muscle, to stroke their ego one day they challenged this strong black Brazilian who did construction and he was pummeling one of the brothers from the top while the gracie was in guard and the other gracie brothers hit him with a pipe and stomped on him so the gracie wouldn't lose the challenge match. there are tons of stories like this about them.

The gracies were afraid of Catch wrestlers who were free style fighters and could box, a lot of the olden time boxers also were catch wrestlers.

boxers are pillow fisted fake fighters.

without gloves they cant do shit.

a blue belt is enough for guys like Joshua and Wilder.

i trained 1 week muay thai and i would destroy Wilders legs with 1-2 leg kicks.
I thought you said you trained UFC at one of the UFC gyms?

Because they are mostly kids who have no idea of reality.
In fact reality of a street fight is that it's the more vicious one that wins, the one willing to use a knife and cut someone up. The great advantage with boxing is that you have very fast (and KO producing) hands. And that's excellent in a close quarter situation where both are unarmed. Personally speaking I think the best preparation is to not only be an excellent boxer, but kickboxer (muay thai) aswell. So you use your hands to keep a good distance, but if he grapples you kill him with knees/elbows.

That said I will say that being comfortable with wrestling is good for a street fight. Just in case a guy shoots for your legs.

But again most MMA fans misunderstand how a street fight even happens. To be honest if Im really threatened in the streets, despite my kickboxing experience, I'm still going to grab a weapon (steel bar or bottle in a bar) and use that first. A weapon increases damage and survival chances enormously.

Hell if I lived in the USA, I'd even consider concealed carry and simply point a gun to the aggressor and tell him to fuck off.

another proof why boxing is useless.
i will have to tell that to all the people i have knocked out using punches (boxing), i'm sure it will make them feel better. also your trolling is of an inferior quality, you must have learnt those skills in a ufc mcdojo, everybody knows that that mma guys can't throw them insults very well when it's on teh streets with no gloves.

Idk, ive seen ammy boxers destroy a regular dude in a street fight. That doesnt say much though. I know a dude who trained, but sucked in the gym in every aspect, but seen him whoop ass a few times in the skreets....theres no exact formula, fighting is fighting, its about who is more determined and who does the right thing at the right time.

I thought you said you trained UFC at one of the UFC gyms?
how did i guess, that he is one of "those" guys. probably spends all his time lifting and doing cardio, while keeping a safe distance from any real action. my brother once smashed some fool just like this clown in an amateur mma comp. the bloke kept illegally striking at the head so my brother grabbed him around the neck and kneed him right in the melon, it split him pretty well. the fight was called a no contest, but no one was game to foul my brother after that.

I'd expect any professional fighter, regardless of discipline, to beat the shit out of any untrained drunk. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

LOL I wrestled in high school. You are the one who is butt hurt brother, look at your response its clear you probably couldn't throw them hands, and said IF I CAN ONLY GRAB him I can win. If you were not affected why answer emotionally lol
“Throw them hands?” “butthurt?” “brother?”

if you actually wrestled, you’ll know a boxer has little to no change winning a fight against a wrestler. Also saying that fights that go to the ground is something only women used to do, proves you’re one ignorant human being that obviously have some type of insecurity about their masculinity. It’s okay though, it will get better for you.

I literally made a joke about dominating professional boxers in street fights. You just made yourself look like a retard. You just continue to show that boxing fans are insecure little girls that take everything as a personal insult. You look like a fucking idiot.

Sorry, dude, but you're the one who looks like a complete & utter jackass. Not me.
You made a statement & I called you out on it & the best response you could come up with was a weak "I was joking" defense. You're not only a dolt but your pathetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back