Why do UFC fan boys always say a Boxer will get his ass whipped in a real fight?

Sorry, dude, but you're the one who looks like a complete & utter jackass. Not me.
You made a statement & I called you out on it & the best response you could come up with was a weak "I was joking" defense. You're not only a dolt but your pathetic.
Hyperbole is one of the best ways to create a satirical message as the majority of an audience can easily understand exaggeration. You are such a dumbass you identified the statement as hyperbole but still decided to take it literally. The fact that I have to explain this too you shows how fucking dumb you actually are. I'm not going to reply anymore, I thought you were just trolling around but you are borderline mentally handicap.

MMA is closer to a real fight than boxing. A "real fight" has no rules, and boxing is just MMA with more rules (can't kick, can't grapple, can't elbow, etc). The more rules you add the further from a "real fight" you gets.

If you told boxers tomorrow that the rules of their sport would be changing, and they could now grapple and kick, do you think they would start to train those things and implement them in order to gain an advantage over the competition? Of course they would.

“Throw them hands?” “butthurt?” “brother?”

if you actually wrestled, you’ll know a boxer has little to no change winning a fight against a wrestler. Also saying that fights that go to the ground is something only women used to do, proves you’re one ignorant human being that obviously have some type of insecurity about their masculinity. It’s okay though, it will get better for you.
LMAO fucking shit man you are making me laugh hard with your continued replies. thanks you are making my day. I cant wait for your next reply

Sorry, dude, but you're the one who looks like a complete & utter jackass. Not me.
You made a statement & I called you out on it & the best response you could come up with was a weak "I was joking" defense. You're not only a dolt but your pathetic.

that dude straight up lied and got called on it and then says he is joking, dude has no credibility. Why say you beat up pro boxers and then cant name any, dude probably a keyboard warrior who watched ufc for multiple years and thinks he knows the sport.

He didnt expect a real pro like you who has trained with so many legends from Tyson to Vinnie Paz would be on these forums.

yeah he proved he has no fighting acumen and is basically the type of WWE turned UFC fan who never watched boxing becuase they found it boring but in reality they couldnt throw a punch to save their life so they didnt watch boxing.

These guys bash boxing, but never bash wrestling, muay thai, karate, etc its always boxing, even though boxing is one of the key factors for all the current champions in terms of their stand up, boxing and wrestling the two strongest bases.

MMA is closer to a real fight than boxing. A "real fight" has no rules, and boxing is just MMA with more rules (can't kick, can't grapple, can't elbow, etc). The more rules you add the further from a "real fight" you gets.

If you told boxers tomorrow that the rules of their sport would be changing, and they could now grapple and kick, do you think they would start to train those things and implement them in order to gain an advantage over the competition? Of course they would.

Lethwei and bare-knuckel are closer to a real fight than boxing & MMA.

They are even better but lack talent pool.

Hyperbole is one of the best ways to create a satirical message as the majority of an audience can easily understand exaggeration. You are such a dumbass you identified the statement as hyperbole but still decided to take it literally. The fact that I have to explain this too you shows how fucking dumb you actually are. I'm not going to reply anymore, I thought you were just trolling around but you are borderline mentally handicap.
The guy you are talking to is a former professional boxer who's worked with, sparred, cornered, and trained with some of the greatest boxers that have ever lived.
If you were in the boxing section more, you would be aware of who he is
@sweetviolenturg

boxers are pillow fisted fake fighters.

without gloves they cant do shit.

a blue belt is enough for guys like Joshua and Wilder.

i trained 1 week muay thai and i would destroy Wilders legs with 1-2 leg kicks.

You, sir, are an absolute moron. I'm a 5'8" 180 lb former pro boxer in my fifties & I'm quite confident in my ability to handle myself in any situation. That I'm also a black belt in kickboxing & Kajukenbo Kempo but that's beside the point as in the eight fights that I've had outside the ring in my adult life I've only needed weapons other than my fists on two occasions. On the other six occasions, I ended matters with my fists alone. In one of the other two, my adversary was armed with a knife so I used kicks as well. And in the other I was outsized & outmuscled & wound up ending matters with a guillotine choke.
Street fights are almost always quick to erupt, violent, ugly & over quickly. And they usually initiate in boxing range. And, because of my muscle memory & fast-twitch response to threats after years of training & fighting, I was able to strike first, fast & hard.
Your assertion that boxers can't "do shit" without gloves is simply ludicrous. Where'd you get that idea? From the recent Lobov-Paulie Malignaggi contest? A fight in which Paulie broke both of his notoriously brittle hands & still should have won the decision?
I've spent a lifetime strengthening & conditioning my hands to stand up to the rigors of punching men in the face for up to 12 rounds. I assure you that they hold up quite well in a bare-knuckle situation.

As for your one week of Muay Thai being enough to allow you to handle any type of fighter much less the heavyweight champion of the world? Keep smoking that good stuff, chuckles. <45>

Lethwei and bare-knuckel are closer to a real fight than boxing & MMA.

They are even better but lack talent pool.

In some ways they are closer like no protective equipment, but IMO ultimately MMA is more like a real fight because you have the option of going to the ground.

But yes they are closer on the "real fight" spectrum than boxing that is for sure.

Whatever, chuckles. I'll match wits with you regarding any form of fighting you can name & come out on top without breaking a sweat. I've been training & competing in martial arts & combat sports for over four decades. So, if you ever want to go head to head, I'm more than game.
As for your claim that you were being openly facetious in your original post regarding your claims of "beating up several pro boxers", how was I supposed to know the difference between the bullshit claims that I called out & the satire that you claim it was? Do I know you? Have we ever interacted prior to this exchange?
Throw in your use of the derogatory language you used when discussing boxers & boxing fans, of course, you're going to be called out on it & have some heat sent your way.
So, someone's behaving in a moronic manner here & it's not me.

but its still gay.

Your avatar gives you away newbie.
I've got you figured out as the disgruntled Conor fan that you are who still holds a grudge against boxing because your hero failed in his attempt to beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. Were you even an MMA fan before McGregor arrived on the scene? I highly doubt it.

The guy you are talking to is a former professional boxer who's worked with, sparred, cornered, and trained with some of the greatest boxers that have ever lived.
If you were in the boxing section more, you would be aware of who he is
@sweetviolenturg

Thanks for the mention, bro. I appreciate it.

that dude straight up lied and got called on it and then says he is joking, dude has no credibility. Why say you beat up pro boxers and then cant name any, dude probably a keyboard warrior who watched ufc for multiple years and thinks he knows the sport.

He didnt expect a real pro like you who has trained with so many legends from Tyson to Vinnie Paz would be on these forums.

yeah he proved he has no fighting acumen and is basically the type of WWE turned UFC fan who never watched boxing becuase they found it boring but in reality they couldnt throw a punch to save their life so they didnt watch boxing.

These guys bash boxing, but never bash wrestling, muay thai, karate, etc its always boxing, even though boxing is one of the key factors for all the current champions in terms of their stand up, boxing and wrestling the two strongest bases.

Yeah, I think he tried to come across as a real street warrior of some sort & then backtracked when he got called out & confronted on it. He ran his mouth & then lost his nerve when asked to back his bullshit up & retreated to the joke claim.
I really thought that we had gotten past all the animosity between the boxing people & the MMA/martial arts folks to a place where we could all get along & appreciate both combat sports together. Things heated up again before Mayweather-McGregor but quieted down again afterward.
That is until that ridiculous Lobov-Malignaggi fight. For some reason, that dubious result really emboldened the boxing haters out there & they jumped to all sorts of ridiculous conclusions. As if Malignaggi who was always a powder-puff puncher with notoriously brittle hands somehow represented all of boxing. It's crazy. :confused:

because these idiots think once you have the ability to do a takedown you're invincible

in the end you can never be sure as both have their strengths and weaknesses

You, sir, are an absolute moron. I'm a 5'8" 180 lb former pro boxer in my fifties & I'm quite confident in my ability to handle myself in any situation. That I'm also a black belt in kickboxing & Kajukenbo Kempo but that's beside the point as in the eight fights that I've had outside the ring in my adult life I've only needed weapons other than my fists on two occasions. On the other six occasions, I ended matters with my fists alone. In one of the other two, my adversary was armed with a knife so I used kicks as well. And in the other I was outsized & outmuscled & wound up ending matters with a guillotine choke.
Street fights are almost always quick to erupt, violent, ugly & over quickly. And they usually initiate in boxing range. And, because of my muscle memory & fast-twitch response to threats after years of training & fighting, I was able to strike first, fast & hard.
Your assertion that boxers can't "do shit" without gloves is simply ludicrous. Where'd you get that idea? From the recent Lobov-Paulie Malignaggi contest? A fight in which Paulie broke both of his notoriously brittle hands & still should have won the decision?
I've spent a lifetime strengthening & conditioning my hands to stand up to the rigors of punching men in the face for up to 12 rounds. I assure you that they hold up quite well in a bare-knuckle situation.

As for your one week of Muay Thai being enough to allow you to handle any type of fighter much less the heavyweight champion of the world? Keep smoking that good stuff, chuckles. <45>
Ok, dude, so you have a lot of years of experience in both combat sports and street fights. Boxing do work in a street fight but let me ask you this:

What do you think about Judo in a street fight? Wouldn't that be the most efficient for a street fight? People talk here about a wrestler taking down a boxer but Judo guys use a gi which is similar to normal clothing. Street fights start usually from a sucker punch position but shooting for a takedown from there sounds impractical, grabbing the clothes and doing a judo throw sounds much easier from there.

Also while wrestling focus on simply taking down someone and pinning them down, Judo seems to be oriented in slamming down people (in a bit more violent way usually) and quickly going for a submission. Which seems to be bad for MMA compared to BJJ where the philosophy is "position first and then submission" but on a street fight where you may only have a few seconds to do anything before they separate you, it seems like the right mentality to have.

I feel like Judo/Boxing might be more efficient than any other combination including MMA or BJJ. What do you think?

LMAO fucking shit man you are making me laugh hard with your continued replies. thanks you are making my day. I cant wait for your next reply
Good rebuttal lolol. Too dumb to contribute to the conversation. Make sense though.

@sweetviolenturg @TidWell
The reason people shit on boxing is because the reaction you give us. you are the most thin skinned fandom around (except only for the diaz bro fans.) You are lucky you never met me in my street fighting days.

Ok, dude, so you have a lot of years of experience in both combat sports and street fights. Boxing do work in a street fight but let me ask you this:

What do you think about Judo in a street fight? Wouldn't that be the most efficient for a street fight? People talk here about a wrestler taking down a boxer but Judo guys use a gi which is similar to normal clothing. Street fights start usually from a sucker punch position but shooting for a takedown from there sounds impractical, grabbing the clothes and doing a judo throw sounds much easier from there.

Also while wrestling focus on simply taking down someone and pinning them down, Judo seems to be oriented in slamming down people (in a bit more violent way usually) and quickly going for a submission. Which seems to be bad for MMA compared to BJJ where the philosophy is "position first and then submission" but on a street fight where you may only have a few seconds to do anything before they separate you, it seems like the right mentality to have.

I feel like Judo/Boxing might be more efficient than any other combination including MMA or BJJ. What do you think?

wrestling + boxing ---> MMA

judo + boxing ---> street fight

but a gun is still better.

Sam McVea HW boxer fought in two MMA fights in the 1910s-20s. They called them all-in fights.
He KOd two Jiu Jitsu guys over seas.
This isnt new.
Yea, Jiu Jitsu is clearly known for leg kicks and Thai Plum plus knees

Judo throws & sweeps can be very effective in street fights. In fact, I was very fortunate in one of my encounters outside the ring because it was at a friend's house party in 1998 in which the majority of the guests were fighters, ex-fighters, martial artists, etc.
And, while, the vast majority of the time there is a lot of mutual respect between us, as with any situation, once you add copious amounts of alcohol people can become unpleasant. Which was the case with a decorated Judo player from Buffalo who was there & he became overly aggressive with some people. Anyhow, long story short, he set his sights on me for some reason & we got into a verbal exchange that turned physical when he leaned his forehead into mine to which I responded with a right uppercut, left hook which luckily dropped him. Because even though there's a good amount of Judo & jiu-jitsu in the Kajukenbo Kempo curriculum there's no way I could have hung with him had he gotten ahold of me. At that point, I would have had to go for soft tissue damage to try to prevent him from breaking one of my arms or dropping me on my head.
So, yeah, I have a lot of respect for Judo & those who practice it. I'd be a fool not to.

@sweetviolenturg @TidWell
The reason people shit on boxing is because the reaction you give us. you are the most thin skinned fandom around (except only for the diaz bro fans.) You are lucky you never met me in my street fighting days.

Oh, we're back to that nonsense again, huh?
Is that more bullshit is is that more satire?
As for boxing fans, I can't speak for anyone else but myself. But it goes both ways. There's just as much hate & insecurity coming from straight-up MMA fans & TMA practitioners as there is from boxing people.
Me? I'm a lifelong martial artist & I had advanced belts in Isshin Ryu Karate & Tae Kwon Do before I ever discovered boxing & became a fighter at 17. But, because I eventually earned my living as a fighter I tend to identify myself as a boxer first & a martial artist second even though I have black belts in kickboxing & Kajukenbo Kempo.
So, my loyalties lie with boxing by a little bit but at the same time,
you'd be hard-pressed to find a bigger MMA fan than me. I watch virtually every UFC event & the vast majority of Bellator's.
So, in no way am I an MMA hater. Far from it. I've been a fan since UFC 1 back in November of 1993.
But, obviously, I'm a die-hard boxing fan as well.

Back