Why do sherdoggers act like Romero never failed a drug test ?

Check the facts bud, first round was 10-8 jacare saved by the bell, at best IF you gave jacare the next two rounds it would be a draw.
There's zero way jacare won.that fight unless you gave him the first round.
Jacare was hurt wobbly and couldn't even sit on his stool without falling off.
Jacare wasn't even close to replicating that threat

10-8's don't happen often, but if i'm being realistic, the fight should've been a draw. Jacare won the second two rounds, imo

They are all taking something just some get caught and some dont, its nieve to think otherwise.
monkey-drinking-juice-with-straw.jpg

I'm not surprised motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gay jeezus thing.
+ Can't root for a guy who poops himself...

-_-
Don't you get the YOLO thing though? If you haven't pooped yourself, you haven't lived, brother!

What happened? What happened to you Sonny Qc? Why you no poop yourself? No for gay pooping!

You do know he never said anything about gay Jesus or gay anything else right?

"What happened to you?! Wake up USA! Go back. Go! Go for Jesus, no for gay Jesus!" - Yoel romero.

that's the real quote.

"What happened to you?! Wake up USA! Go back. Go! Go for Jesus, no for gay Jesus!" - Yoel romero.
No forget Jesus.

You have to be trolling. There is no way you think he actually said what you posted. He said go back to Jesus, don't forget about Jesus. Definitely trolling, has to be, putting gay in there makes zero sense and would require a serious victim mentality wanting to hear what you want to hear.

No forget Jesus.

You have to be trolling. There is no way you think he actually said what you posted. He said go back to Jesus, don't forget about Jesus. Definitely trolling, has to be.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/2...e-discrimination-equality-rights-religion-mma

that the quote they give .

Clearly bubbling with adrenaline, the fighter aptly nicknamed ‘Soldier of God' directed his words at the Hollywood crowd, "What happened to you?! Wake up USA! Go back. Go! Go for Jesus, no for gay Jesus!"

It was a remarkable collapse and a stunningly quick transition from star-making performance to PR nightmare. Romero went from top contender with a growing fanbase, to a simmering reputation as fighter far too wrapped up in his own religiosity to realize it has come at the expense of basic tolerance and acceptance of others who follow a different path.

They keep saying that he kicked jacare's ass, but they forget to mention that the guy has been abusing steroids for a decade.

With USADA and his age he's probably gonna get KTFO by chris camozzi in his next fight, so stop acting like he's a future champion.

Did he fail any test besides the one where he proved his supplements were tainted with a banned substance and the ubiquitous "eye test"?

Has he actually failed any tests for PEDs in his career besides the one involving supplements?

So is your excuse you are not the only fool?

"[I said] 'No forget — forget — Jesus,'" Romero said.

His translator then expanded.

"[Romero] feels like it’s not only the United States. The world has forgotten about god, about Jesus," he said.

Interjecting, Romero said the world has steadily become more selfish and self-serving, always needing something in return for anything. The "gift of giving" usually comes with a price tag.

It's called English as a second language and accent. It's pretty clear what he said.

No, Of Course That UFC Guy Didn't Yell About "Not For Gay Jesus" On TV

He's a black boy and he's jacked, deal with it.

Jk he's probably been juicing for years. Very few people who get to the Olympics much less win are clean. The tainted supplement thing is BS too.

Good lord, some people just aren't smart...

It's nonsensical to think that he would actually say "gay jesus"...

It's more likely than not he did. But he never popped for roids and the supplement thing is proven.

Hi remembered watching that live, And yes that really sound like gay jesus.

But anyway it's not what he said that bother me.

I dislike him because he is an homophobic roid user.
So he literally said nothing about gays and has never popped for roids but you take that away from it.

I think your opinion just became worthless.

Back