Why do sherdoggers act like Romero never failed a drug test ?

Good lord, some people just aren't smart...

It's nonsensical to think that he would actually say "gay jesus"...
And then to keep parroting it today .. and then call him homophobic after it's proven he said nothing about gays.

Some people want to be the victim.

I like how you point to an article of some other guy saying "No, that's not what Yoel said"

Lol Then I'll quote a comment, since it is %100 as legitimate as your link:

Some people heard, “Not for gay Jesus,” which is kind of a stupid thing to hear because it would also be a stupid thing to say.

I’m not sure I understand the point this article is trying to make. There are volumes of data pointing out how, people do say stupid things when trying to use religion to promote bigotry.

Whether he said “gay for Jesus” or “...forget Jesus” is relatively inconsequential.

He was chastising the US for ‘disrespecting Jesus.’ Logically, this isn’t the run of the mill “All thanks to Jesus for this win” kind of post-game speech. It’s absurd to insinuate that it is.

But he clearly wasn’t doing anything here that different from another athlete Tebowing after a big play

No, that is an ludicrous conclusion to reach.

Again, I’m not sure what the point of this article is, and the ‘I haven’t done much digging into his politics...but watch me go all out defending him and say it’s just like Tebow’angle is weak.

science uses evidence to prove its findings. Where is yours?
Don't be salty because you train and can't shake your dad body.

The ignorance is strong in you.

The scientific method consists of systematic observation, measurement and experiment and the formulation, testing and modification of hypotheses.

There are literally volumes and volumes of research papers that would attest to what I'm saying.

Or for an easier read, take a look at the book 'Body by Science'.

No matter how much you wish it to be true, Romero doesn't look the way he does whilst being clean. As you know from all the other things you wish were different in your life.

He is coming for that belt.

... Because stupid is transmitted over the internet.

The ignorance is strong in you.

The scientific method consists of systematic observation, measurement and experiment and the formulation, testing and modification of hypotheses.

There are literally volumes and volumes of research papers that would attest to what I'm saying.

Or for an easier read, take a look at the book 'Body by Science'.

No matter how much you wish it to be true, Romero doesn't look the way he does whilst being clean. As you know from all the other things you wish were different in your life.
you do realize it is science that cleared Romero, right? But I guess your ultra scientific "he looks like he's on steroids" is much more valid than the testers methods...

He's a black boy and he's jacked, deal with it.

Jk he's probably been juicing for years. Very few people who get to the Olympics much less win are clean. The tainted supplement thing is BS too.
It was an A-level excuse for sure. I highly doubt he is natural but I am a huge fan. The guy is a fucking animal in the cage.

He never said anything about gay Jesus and we all know it. It's just a joke on the forums.

I dislike him b/c he cheats during his fights. Stoolgate, multiple fence grabs. I mean I understand fighters do what they need to do to win and it's up to the ref to enforce the rules. But from him it comes off a bit hypocritical to preach all this religion and Jesus and then purposely bend the rules to win a fight.

3o85xJFuW4YIZc02wo.gif

LateDishonestHyracotherium.gif

tumblr_nqifafECJV1tugoyjo2_400.gif

Yoel%2BRomero%2BPalacio%2BFinishes%2BTim%2BKennedy%2BUFC%2B178.gif

sk7aQFt.gif

Yoel isn't getting knocked out anytime soon. He's doing the knocking out.

WAR #YOLOYUMERO!

Its like watching a crazy chemical experiment let loose.

Not gonna lie. Its kinda cool to watch

Yoel is all natty...All hardwork,prayers and vitamins.

He asked forgiveness from Gay Jesus?

Jeff Novitzky approves this thread

giphy.gif

They keep saying that he kicked jacare's ass, but they forget to mention that the guy has been abusing steroids for a decade.

With USADA and his age he's probably gonna get KTFO by chris camozzi in his next fight, so stop acting like he's a future champion.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murder in a criminal court...you still crying about that also?

516d7f4aae1e3dcce78e67af543383de2e1969f8f5908990d19d164875815d7b.jpg

obamadealwithit_gif.gif

Back