Why do sherdoggers act like Romero never failed a drug test ?

I don't care if he's dirty or not, at BEST his fight with Jacare should've been a draw. Jacare should've won, though.

Why do nerds who don't even lift not understand some supplement companies put sketchy shit in their products and the USADA ban list is beyond excessive?

Could be because it wasn't even a steroid he tested positive for? Could be because USADA tested the supplement off the shelf and also determined it is tainted? A better question is why is every fan that can't achieve a body type like him so quick to throw stones? And why do these same fans ignore the facts surrounding his supposed failed test?

Specifically because you can't achieve a body like that, training MMA, whilst being clean.

It's just science. Opinions unnecessary.

They keep saying that he kicked jacare's ass, but they forget to mention that the guy has been abusing steroids for a decade.

With USADA and his age he's probably gonna get KTFO by chris camozzi in his next fight, so stop acting like he's a future champion.
Wheres your source that claims hes been juicing for over a decade you moron?
You dont have one, yoels never failed for steroids, failing for a gnc type supplement thats not even a steroid doesn't mean you can point the finger at him and say hes been juicing.
Yoel has been tested by usada more times than almost anyone leading up to the jacare fight and didn't fail a single test.
He failed days AFTER the fight for a non steroid.
That gave him zero advanatage during the fight, go fuck your ugly mother you dumb ass moron.

The Gay jeezus thing.
+ Can't root for a guy who poops himself...

-_-
yeah these are big for me. I never realized how much not shitting your pants could affect how I like a fighter til someone went and did it.

Specifically because you can't achieve a body like that, training MMA, whilst being clean.

It's just science. Opinions unnecessary.
science uses evidence to prove its findings. Where is yours?
Don't be salty because you train and can't shake your dad body.

no more clean or dirty than Dan Henderson

here there are 2 standards, US fighters and the rest
they blindly follow Joe ROgan B.S cult, Joe suck the dick of Dan Henderson when he was on TRT, while he was bashing Vitor

we act the way we should.

he failed ONE time. He legit took a legal product that had illegal things in them without his knowledge.

if u call him a cheater then so is everyone else..

also he pretty clearly (or not so clearly, lol) said, "lets not forget Jesus" nothing about gays. I could care less what he was saying but is weird ppl actually believe that joke.

Romero always cheating by grabbing the cage in every fight.

I don't care if he's dirty or not, at BEST his fight with Jacare should've been a draw. Jacare should've won, though.
Check the facts bud, first round was 10-8 jacare saved by the bell, at best IF you gave jacare the next two rounds it would be a draw.
There's zero way jacare won.that fight unless you gave him the first round.
Jacare was hurt wobbly and couldn't even sit on his stool without falling off.
Jacare wasn't even close to replicating that threat

Wheres your source that claims hes been juicing for over a decade you moron?
You dont have one, yoels never failed for steroids, failing for a gnc type supplement thats not even a steroid doesn't mean you can point the finger at him and say hes been juicing.
Yoel has been tested by usada more times than almost anyone leading up to the jacare fight and didn't fail a single test.
He failed days AFTER the fight for a non steroid.
That gave him zero advanatage during the fight, go fuck your ugly mother you dumb ass moron.
woah woah woah no fucking of mothers for mr. ass moron is necessary.

It was the blantent fence grab in the jacare fight that made me upset with him. Jacare was likely to get that take down and it likely would have got him the round and fight if I'm not mistaken.

I despise yoel romero on the same level as gilbert yvel.

He is probably number one in my fighters i dislike list.

I can see ts point. I cringe every time i see people praising this guy. Specially because the same people that do it, are seen hating on others for similar reasons. the hypocrisy is disgusting

They keep saying that he kicked jacare's ass, but they forget to mention that the guy has been abusing steroids for a decade.

He factually proved, and USADA agreed, that he only failed a drug test because a batch of supplements were legally contaminated.

Now present your proof for the decade long steroid abuse.

i once prided myself on never assuming guilt by association... but then I saw that ATT picture of Yoel with known roiders Lombard and Alves... that dude dirty as fuck.

With USADA and his age he's probably gonna get KTFO by chris camozzi in his next fight, so stop acting like he's a future champion.
Because you are a moron and the failure was a proven case of a tainted supplement. Eating meat can get you a positive test too.

Could be because it wasn't even a steroid he tested positive for? Could be because USADA tested the supplement off the shelf and also determined it is tainted? A better question is why is every fan that can't achieve a body type like him so quick to throw stones? And why do these same fans ignore the facts surrounding his supposed failed test?
Why is it every time a strong physically imposing person comes along PEDs is tossed out?

It's almost like most sherdoggers never played sports in hs or college. Not everyone can look like Romero but many guys in their 20s and 30s can look like that with discipline, hard work and a strict diet.

Back