Why do sherdoggers act like Romero never failed a drug test ?

Trevis

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
They keep saying that he kicked jacare's ass, but they forget to mention that the guy has been abusing steroids for a decade.

With USADA and his age he's probably gonna get KTFO by chris camozzi in his next fight, so stop acting like he's a future champion.

They don't I've seen more people than not criticize him for it.

I don't like Romero.
Pretty obvious he's juiced to the gills.

But tbh, He has a good chance to become champion.

Because Jacare has most likely been juicing heavy aswell and i'm a big Jacare fan who thought he should have won the fight based on Romeros inactivity in r2/r3 and the 3 or 4 fouls he pulled.

3o85xJFuW4YIZc02wo.gif

LateDishonestHyracotherium.gif

tumblr_nqifafECJV1tugoyjo2_400.gif

Yoel%2BRomero%2BPalacio%2BFinishes%2BTim%2BKennedy%2BUFC%2B178.gif

sk7aQFt.gif

Yoel isn't getting knocked out anytime soon. He's doing the knocking out.

WAR #YOLOYUMERO!

Last edited:
Could be because it wasn't even a steroid he tested positive for? Could be because USADA tested the supplement off the shelf and also determined it is tainted? A better question is why is every fan that can't achieve a body type like him so quick to throw stones? And why do these same fans ignore the facts surrounding his supposed failed test?

I don't like Romero.
Pretty obvious he's juiced to the gills.

But tbh, He has a good chance to become champion.
Why don't you like Yolo? Is it because he's black?

(kidding)

But seriously, why not?

Because he was able to prove they were tainted supplements that alerted the testers.

I'm okay with people using PEDs. As long as they can get away with it. As soon as it's 'confirmed', I will taunt them until my throat is sore.

He tested positive for a diuretic out of competition due to a proven tainted supplement iirc. USADA just suspended him to show the fighter that they are USADA's bitch.

On a side note I feel bad for Bisping, he has Jacare and Weidman coming after him, and Romero's suspension is also almost over. No wonder he chose to fight old man Henderson.

we act the way we should.

he failed ONE time. He legit took a legal product that had illegal things in them without his knowledge.

if u call him a cheater then so is everyone else..

also he pretty clearly (or not so clearly, lol) said, "lets not forget Jesus" nothing about gays. I could care less what he was saying but is weird ppl actually believe that joke.

Last edited:
Never happened *plugging ears and singing loudly to self while rocking back and forth."

the guy is USADA clean and deal with it

Back