Why do Rednecks love dirt and mud?

He ain't joking, sadly. Good mud is thick, sticky, and can get into the tiniest fucking seals on a vehicle and ruin your day. The mud you see most people drive through isn't shit compared to the liquid cement you will encounter at a good mud rally or when going well off the beaten path.
Trump Mud? The best

Based on those videos it seems that white women have lost all their dignity of what little they had
Would you have any left sleeping with fat republicans who think driving their cars into mud ponds is fun?

Would you have any left sleeping with fat republicans who think driving their cars into mud ponds is fun?

Would you have any left riding with soyboys that cry when their all electric gets stuck in two inches of snow?

((No hate, snow drift driving is super fun. Unless you can't handle the weather.))

Would you have any left riding with soyboys that cry when their all electric gets stuck in two inches of snow?

((No hate, snow drift driving is super fun. Unless you can't handle the weather.))
Yeah no hate here man, I am Australian so get the redneck lifestyle just fine.

Yeah no hate here man, I am Australian so get the redneck lifestyle just fine.

Good man. Sadly, you can't see "Getting stuck and venting your anger with 200 rounds of buckshot" as a friday night. But I know people that live in Australia that love coming to the US and going HAM at a range. Try it out, seriously. It's soul satisfying.

Good man. Sadly, you can't see "Getting stuck and venting your anger with 200 rounds of buckshot" as a friday night. But I know people that live in Australia that love coming to the US and going HAM at a range. Try it out, seriously. It's soul satisfying.

It's all good. Mums side if the family are broad acre farmers (about 30,000 acres) so grew up shooting on the farm as kids.

I get that some people love them. As objects many of them are beautiful bits of kit.

It's all good. Mums side if the family are broad acre farmers (about 30,000 acres) so grew up shooting on the farm as kids.

I get that some people love them. As objects many of them are beautiful bits of kit.

HA HA I AM DRUNK. Either way, i'd kill for 30k acres to relax on. Glad I am not alone around here.

<{danawhoah}>
The property tax! That sounds like heaven though.

They based in WA Pinger? Because Im always on the look out for a new hunting property

We still own firearms down here

They do they what they want, drink beer, act like complete childish jackasses... and still get laid. I can't crack on 'em.

That actually looka like fun.

Tbt, if ever I visit Murrica, I'd probably get along better with rednecks than other demographics. I'm asian though. Will they burn a cross in my yard?

As long as you can take a bunch of dick jokes, I think you'll be fine.

How can you not pull white chicks? Didnt you say a gay man compared you to a young ron howard from happy days?

White trash girls are the essiest lay, especially during spring break time those chicks in the video are not hard to pull

Yup took this one out and she called at 2 am wanting to come back and asked if I had any boxers she could sleep in..........................worked at walmart too he he.

Back