Why do Rednecks love dirt and mud?

They think it will stop their dads and uncles from fucking them

im only a redneck because i work in the sun , im a loser who sits behind a computer on sherdog otherwise

th.jpg

I've lived the lifestyle and hung with those people. It can be fun to play in the mud especially on 4-wheelers

Last edited:
Helps mask their disgusting body odor.

Id love to sex a hot blonde/brunette redneck with big ol titties and fat nipples on a dirt of mud, red neck style

All they can afford is mud. Stop oppressing them!

montygovernment.jpg

Man I wish I could pull white chicks. Sad world I live in.

Man I wish I could pull white chicks. Sad world I live in.
How can you not pull white chicks? Didnt you say a gay man compared you to a young ron howard from happy days?

White trash girls are the essiest lay, especially during spring break time those chicks in the video are not hard to pull

Because it’s plentiful in the communities in which they live and don’t work

Because they have an incredible skill set to turn ordinary vehicles into incredibly powerful machines able to withstand nature's worst terrain, mud.

Meanwhile they don't give a shit that some man child in the city refers to them as "Redneck", because they know the man child pays a Redneck to change the oil in their Honda Accord.

Have some respect, get off your high horse, and understand people like to test the machines they built.
{<redford}

I wish I was a redneck doing shit like that.

Trucks, mud, atvs, guns, wide open spaces, beer, bourbon, blowing shit up, jumping cars, hunting, fires, fights, bbq and drunk white girls what a life

Back