Why do people keep acting like Brock beat Hunt?

Because you're listening to Goldberg or think that Hunt is in trouble with Lesanr punching him. Please

My man just accept it..

Brock Lesnar is the better man and he proved it to all on UFC 200.

You and Mark should both accept it.

War Brock hope you grace us with another presence in the octagon :D we will see what the future brings.

He was seek for his first UFC run way before he needed the hospital the leak should have been happening for quite some time before that.

Good point.

Look, I like Brock (I know you do, too). I'm sure, in my mind, Brock did PED's before he got caught at UFC 200. It doesn't really matter to me what the outcome of the fight was now that Brock got busted.

That said, Brock looked physically incredible and I'm glad he got to fight. I'm also glad Hunt didn't get hurt.

I think Brock is an unreal-level athlete with or without PED's. Some guys have it and some guys don't, and Brock has "it." You can't teach a guy 300 pounds to be as agile and fast as Brock is, no matter what they take.

Brock got caught, he has to face the consequences. He'll be fine. I hope he can come back and fight clean, if he wants to. But that likely won't happen for awhile pending a suspension.

I based Brock winning on the part where he won the fight...

My man just accept it..

Brock Lesnar is the better man and he proved it to all on UFC 200.

You and Mark should both accept it.

War Brock hope you grace us with another presence in the octagon :D we will see what the future brings.
Okay troll at large everyone!

cause on hunts record next to lesnars name there is currently a big L

Brock Lesnar sitting out over 5 years would not be able to come back clean and take Hunt down, even though Brock is a bad matchup for Hunt, it doesn't matter. Hunt is still better.
Prove it. Oh, wait...
6d3bacfe0be2fa929dd02e2f6bfd875c.gif

giphy.gif

Oh.

Good point.

Look, I like Brock (I know you do, too). I'm sure, in my mind, Brock did PED's before he got caught at UFC 200. It doesn't really matter to me what the outcome of the fight was now that Brock got busted.

That said, Brock looked physically incredible and I'm glad he got to fight. I'm also glad Hunt didn't get hurt.

I think Brock is an unreal-level athlete with or without PED's. Some guys have it and some guys don't, and Brock has "it." You can't teach a guy 300 pounds to be as agile and fast as Brock is, no matter what they take.

Brock got caught, he has to face the consequences. He'll be fine. I hope he can come back and fight clean, if he wants to. But that likely won't happen for awhile pending a suspension.

Very wise words..

And might I had a very nice choice in avatar good sir. :D

I based Brock winning on the part where he won the fight...
But when it's ruled a no contest in a month, do you still think he won the fight? Because if you do, then all you will be saying is that your opinion is above all the rules and the sport in general, you just don't care.

I was laughing in disbelief that Hunt fans are as salty as he is....

....Then I saw the username and said "oh shit this is the dude who video taped his ugly girlfriend talking about how he can't get hard" and I laughed even harder.

He what now ? lol

“All these people who follow that piece of crap cheater are saying ‘why are you still talking about it? It’s OK to cheat,’ Listen here; all these boys and girls who want to be prize fighters just stick a needle in your ass and you’ll be fine!”

“I reached out to Dana to ask him what’s going on, and they aren’t doing a damn thing. What if I get really badly hurt or die? He’s a cheater, Brock is sticking needles in his arsehole, they should go to court for it. Who’s gonna look after my kids if I die against one of these cheaters?”

“That’s how these dirty cheaters win titles, they are all cheating, they aren’t clean. At this moment I don’t want to be a part of this company unless they do something about this sh*t. They are not doing anything about it.”

“If you are gonna make this a cheaters sport, lets all cheat, we’ll all stick needles in our arse and see who dies first. To be honest I don’t know why they gave him the exemption, it’s like he’s walking in to the octagon with a gun. Someone could die because someone was cheating.”

“There’s no way that white monkey is gonna make 265. Then when he gets caught then they throw me under the bus? You f*cking cheaters should all die in a fire, f*cking kiss my arse. I’m thinking maybe (the UFC) knew.”

“Why did they give him the exemption? They were just like ‘let’s stick this juiced up monkey in there for a big fight.’ Then the fool had his own press conference. People are scared because of what the company says, f*ck the company. They don’t care about you!”

“I’ll probably get a firing message from the company, but f*ck them, the company is a bunch of scumbag. They made enough money from our blood for years. The worse thing about it is I get sh*t from these steroid using monkeys, are you gonna look after my family? C*nts.”

“They should get sued and go to criminal court. I’m considering legal action. F*ck the UFC, bunch of c*nts, motherf*ckers, f*ck you fire me for that!”

“Trying to start a union is hard, but I can’t carry on fighting cheaters. It’s a bunch of cheaters and crooks. We need all the fighters to get together, this is about the future of the kids who look up to us as fighters. The UFC just thew me under the bus, they don’t give a sh*t about us.”
People accusing Brock of cheating?

They don't even know what the substance was. Nobody... not you, not me, not a bird or a bee. Not a dolphin in the sea. This whole thread is Bull Sheet because nobody knows what the substance was.

It could very well be a Yoel thing.

what 2.jpg

Okay troll at large everyone!

Not trolling.. I just have a very different opinion then yours.

To each his own but man o man Hunt lost.. he got beat.

Accept it or don't and create your own reality.

Prove it.

Do steroids coach world class wrestling? No. As a matter of fact @KONE show me one study that definitively proves how much a fighter's win can be attributed to "PED"s and how much can be attributed to hard work, discipline, and training, training, training,

I'll wait. Anybody, go ahead. All ears.

Because Brock beat Hunt? Why do people keep making threads like this...it happened, get over it?

I was laughing in disbelief that Hunt fans are as salty as he is....

....Then I saw the username and said "oh shit this is the dude who video taped his ugly girlfriend talking about how he can't get hard" and I laughed even harder.

Link to the video.

Prove it.

Do steroids coach world class wrestling? No. As a matter of fact @KONE show me one study that definitively proves how much a fighter's win can be attributed to "PED"s and how much can be attributed to hard work, discipline, and training, training, training,

I'll wait. Anybody, go ahead. All ears.

Steroids don't coach world class wrestling but they most certainly help when you take them around the time you leave High School

They're also used for recovery which helps you train, so yeah.

Back