Why do people keep acting like Brock beat Hunt?

Brock Lesnar sitting out over 5 years would not be able to come back clean and take Hunt down, even though Brock is a bad matchup for Hunt, it doesn't matter. Hunt is still better. Did you guys see Lesnar's last 3 performances 5 to 7 years ago before he fought Hunt? He looked terrible. All of a sudden he sits out 5 years and his body and performance looked better than it has looked in several years at 39?? Lmao!

Is it all because a lot of you are annoyed about what Hunt is doing outside of the cage? Such divas on Sherdog. OOOOO poor babies don't like what Hunt is saying so he got beat by Brock fair and square and Hunt needs to accept that. That's exactly what some of you are saying.

If Brock were given a baseball bat and Hunt was given nothing, and Brock finished him with the bat, would you still think that Brock won in a UFC match against Hunt? No! So stfu already nuthuggers because that is exactly what Brock did. He cheated and looked better than maybe he has ever looked(which isn't saying very much) at 39 and after a 5 year layoff when he had looked terrible before that. Please. Anything to hold onto Brock's balls.

So you create a thread where you whine about other people whining?

I was laughing in disbelief that Hunt fans are as salty as he is....

....Then I saw the username and said "oh shit this is the dude who video taped his ugly girlfriend talking about how he can't get hard" and I laughed even harder.

I was laughing in disbelief that Hunt fans are as salty as he is....

....Then I saw the username and said "oh shit this is the dude who video taped his ugly girlfriend talking about how he can't get hard" and I laughed even harder.
Don't say that you might hurt his feelings

ltUxQP7.png
Lol I never noticed that, weird

Else you would have photoshopped THAT also...
Oh gtfo you know I think your posts are garbage. You think Coleman's victory over a prime Shogun's was legit. So move on before I end you.

Brock has never looked as jacked as he did at 200, not only was he juicing but it looks like he just said "This is one and done, so Fuck It, I'm gonna shoot steroids til my nuts disappear!"

The only time I can ever recall Brock looking better than he did for UFC 200 was when he was like 315+ in the WWE. And I'm still not sure he looked better then.

Whatever he was on and whatever he was doing to train was amazing.

“All these people who follow that piece of crap cheater are saying ‘why are you still talking about it? It’s OK to cheat,’ Listen here; all these boys and girls who want to be prize fighters just stick a needle in your ass and you’ll be fine!”

“I reached out to Dana to ask him what’s going on, and they aren’t doing a damn thing. What if I get really badly hurt or die? He’s a cheater, Brock is sticking needles in his arsehole, they should go to court for it. Who’s gonna look after my kids if I die against one of these cheaters?”

“That’s how these dirty cheaters win titles, they are all cheating, they aren’t clean. At this moment I don’t want to be a part of this company unless they do something about this sh*t. They are not doing anything about it.”

“If you are gonna make this a cheaters sport, lets all cheat, we’ll all stick needles in our arse and see who dies first. To be honest I don’t know why they gave him the exemption, it’s like he’s walking in to the octagon with a gun. Someone could die because someone was cheating.”

“There’s no way that white monkey is gonna make 265. Then when he gets caught then they throw me under the bus? You f*cking cheaters should all die in a fire, f*cking kiss my arse. I’m thinking maybe (the UFC) knew.”

“Why did they give him the exemption? They were just like ‘let’s stick this juiced up monkey in there for a big fight.’ Then the fool had his own press conference. People are scared because of what the company says, f*ck the company. They don’t care about you!”

“I’ll probably get a firing message from the company, but f*ck them, the company is a bunch of scumbag. They made enough money from our blood for years. The worse thing about it is I get sh*t from these steroid using monkeys, are you gonna look after my family? C*nts.”

“They should get sued and go to criminal court. I’m considering legal action. F*ck the UFC, bunch of c*nts, motherf*ckers, f*ck you fire me for that!”

“Trying to start a union is hard, but I can’t carry on fighting cheaters. It’s a bunch of cheaters and crooks. We need all the fighters to get together, this is about the future of the kids who look up to us as fighters. The UFC just thew me under the bus, they don’t give a sh*t about us.”

Because Brock fucked him up and embarrassed his ass.

Hunt's fans have become the most insufferable whiny morons, wtf happened to you guys?

He beat him up so bad that Hunt wants to leave the UFC and was worried about dying in there. Isn't that enough for you?

Lesnar beat Hunt bro...

brock-deal-with-it.jpg

Last edited:
The only time I can ever recall Brock looking better than he did for UFC 200 was when he was like 315+ in the WWE. And I'm still not sure he looked better then.

Whatever he was on and whatever he was doing to train was amazing.

He was seek for his first UFC run way before he needed the hospital, the leak should have been happening for quite some time before that.

Back