Why do people keep acting like Brock beat Hunt?

Fraser B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar sitting out over 5 years would not be able to come back clean and take Hunt down, even though Brock is a bad matchup for Hunt, it doesn't matter. Hunt is still better. Did you guys see Lesnar's last 3 performances 5 to 7 years ago before he fought Hunt? He looked terrible. All of a sudden he sits out 5 years and his body and performance looked better than it has looked in several years at 39?? Lmao!

Is it all because a lot of you are annoyed about what Hunt is doing outside of the cage? Such divas on Sherdog. OOOOO poor babies don't like what Hunt is saying so he got beat by Brock fair and square and Hunt needs to accept that. That's exactly what some of you are saying.

If Brock were given a baseball bat and Hunt was given nothing, and Brock finished him with the bat, would you still think that Brock won in a UFC match against Hunt? No! So stfu already nuthuggers because that is exactly what Brock did. He cheated and looked better than maybe he has ever looked(which isn't saying very much) at 39 and after a 5 year layoff when he had looked terrible before that. Please. Anything to hold onto Brock's balls.

Brockroid was likely juiced to the gills like Jon Bones Jones.

That shit should be turned into an automatic NC.

I've never seen a fanbase actually reference a fight where their favorite fighter "won" despite failing a drug test as much as Lesnar fans do. It's really bizarre.

For all the shit Anderson Silva's fanbase gets, at least they rarely if ever say "he decisively beat Nick Diaz." because, you know.... that would be fucking retarded. Doesn't deter Bork fans a bit though.

RYLzD6V.gif

Brockroid was likely juiced to the gills like Jon Bones Jones.

That shit should be turned into an automatic NC.
It will be in about a month or so. But these Brock huggers will still think Brock won.

If Brock were given a baseball bat and Hunt was given nothing, and Brock finished him with the bat, would you still think that Brock won in a UFC match against Hunt? No! So stfu already nuthuggers because that is exactly what Brock did.
Brock finished Hunt with a baseball bat? Guess I missed that....

I've never seen a fanbase actually reference a fight where their favorite fighter "won" despite failing a drug test as much as Lesnar fans do. It's really bizarre.

For all the shit Anderson Silva's fanbase gets, at least they rarely if ever say "he decisively beat Nick Diaz." because, you know.... that would be fucking retarded. Doesn't deter Bork fans a bit though.

Those nuts are CLEAR down the esophaguses.

Buried & lost.

The greatest quote in recent years:

"These cheaters should go fucking die! Go die in a fire!" - Mark "The Peoples Champion" Hunt

Brock has never looked as jacked as he did at 200, not only was he juicing but it looks like he just said "This is one and done, so Fuck It, I'm gonna shoot steroids til my nuts disappear!"

I think Lesnar fans just excepted that he was on roids a long time ago, like the rest of us did. And they are just sick of it being pointed out to them.

There's a fucking reason it's going to be ruled a No Contest! Because that fight doesn't mean shit!

The greatest quote in recent years:

"These cheaters should go fucking die! Go die in a fire!" - Mark "The Peoples Champion" Hunt

That was a good one, I preferred when he muttered under his breath "scummy cants!"

Back