Why do people keep acting like Brock beat Hunt?

TS was this guy. He still mad.
tumblr_mw4ld1H8Xv1t1054no6_400.gif
brock-lesnar-throws-zach-gowen-down-the-stairs-o.gif

Lesnar has another important career where steriods is essential to his success. Hunt wouldn't know anything about that though since he is too one dimensional to land another career. Hunt should thank Lesnar for laying that beating on him and allowing Hunt to set up excuses to make his exit out of MMA.

Not only that. Hunt should thank Brock for 700,000 dollars as opposed to the paltry 160(or less) he usually would get against someone else.

Here's my betting slip. I knew Brock would be juicing and would be caught, but knew Brock would only win because he was cheating so I bet on him. And I know Hunt is the better fighter than Brock on and equal playing field. I was waiting day by day for the results to come back, I fucking knew it!!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 16
Here's my betting slip. I knew Brock would be juicing and would be caught, but knew Brock would only win because he was cheating so I bet on him. And I know Hunt is the better fighter than Brock on and equal playing field. I was waiting day by day for the results to come back, I fucking knew it!!!
When did they fight at LW?! :eek:

Fraser b should get 50% of
mark hunt's 50% of brocks purse
for being forced to bet against
Hunt(despite being a hunthugger),
due to knowing Lesnar was
enhanced heading into the fight.

Those were some heavy punches...

KDFDcGz.gif

Hmmmmm the butthurt is strong with this one.....

The only equal playing field would be in the WWE with a falls count anywhere match! But Hunt is too afraid to accept. Even with a 1 million dollar paycheck. He knows what would happen......

bigstock-naked-nerd-guy-raising-a-dumbb-40553854.jpg
You guys make it sound like this is Brock without PED's.

I've never seen a fanbase actually reference a fight where their favorite fighter "won" despite failing a drug test as much as Lesnar fans do. It's really bizarre.

I still say you give a lot of them too much credit. "He didn't test positive for steroids!" They'll believe Brock was taking estrogen for a hysterectomy as a result of diverticulitis before they'll believe he isn't natty.

Brock not only wrecked Mark Hunt, but he wrecked a lot of the MMA fanbase as well. The hurt feelings and embarrassment are too much for many to bear.

I can imagine that many of you have been ceaselessly chided by your WWE-loving friends. Don't let it get you down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back