Why do people keep acting like Brock beat Hunt?

Brock finished Hunt with a baseball bat? Guess I missed that....
I was making a point because what's the fucking difference?? For all we know Brock would do better juicing against Hunt than being clean and having a baseball bat. It's the same shit.

i remember seeing lesnar rape hunt several times and make hunt cry

to me that's winning a fight

Brock beat the shit out of Hunt
Actually he really didn't imo. Keep listening to Goldberg about the big shots Lesnar was landing and saying that the ref was about to stop the fight lmao!!! The last round wasn't even a 10-8! Lesnar 29-28 if Brock wasn't roided. He never beat the shit out of Hunt even on roids that's for damn sure.

i remember seeing lesnar rape hunt several times and make hunt cry

to me that's winning a fight
And you will be on Lesnar's balls no matter what he takes or even if he brings weapons into the cage. You'll think Lesnar owns them.

Cause he's a rockstar!
<20>
And it's Summer Slam time!

RYLzD6V.gif
RYLzD6V.gif

And you will be on Lesnar's balls no matter what he takes or even if he brings weapons into the cage. You'll think Lesnar owns them.

i want brock on roids. i want reem on roids

we should have a huge freak division

hunt can't even beat an amateur. he should quit

Of course he won..

Hunt is lucky with this long inactivity and his confidence level not being high or he would have posture up and finished that fight.. imagine the crying from Hunt after a finish lol.

I can't stand Brock,Conor, Rousey, any ufc hype machine.

But he definitely beat Mark up and Mark was completely capable of landing a walk off ko but didn't pull the trigger.

If they NC all the PEDs fights in MMA.. we need to destroy 90% of the records.

LOL this kids and their fantasy worlds.

Of course he won..

Hunt is lucky with this long inactivity and his confidence level not being high or he would have posture up and finished that fight.. imagine the crying from Hunt after a finish lol.
If you're not trolling then you're lost and there is no coming back from it.

Back