Why do people consider Penn/GSP 1 a robbery?

BJ’s fans were one of the craziest back then. BJ was fucking crazy back then too. It’s very unfortunate that the many of the new fans don’t know about his accomplishments.

Dafook Im talkin´about? Im tellin´you that you dont know what you´re talkin´about, mate... & hespect No Rush´s nick, ffs.!
Why do you purposely spell talking as talkin’? It takes the same number of keys to spell it that way so obviously you’re not doing it for convenience?
Damn, you’re fucking stupid.

Why do you purposely spell talking as talkin’? It takes the same number of keys to spell it that way so obviously you’re not doing it for convenience?
Damn, you’re fucking stupid.
well, it´s pretty obvious: to make irrelevant ´tards like you talk about this irrelevant thin´...

By the way, have you finally discovered [via google, of course] who was coachin´Chonan back in the day?

loloool.png

no, you're wrong. anyone that watches that fight will agree with me and laugh at you some more.
You dont know what you´re talkin´about, and are pretty much ridiculous as I said.

inb4: a ´tard No Rush Mod deletin´ this shit again... Go back to the OT where you belong, ya lil prick.

well, it´s pretty obvious: to make irrelevant ´tards like you talk about this irrelevant thin´...

By the way, have you finally discovered [via google, of course] who was coachin´Chonan back in the day?

View attachment 787797

You dont know what you´re talkin´about, and are pretty much ridiculous as I said.

inb4: a ´tard No Rush Mod deletin´ this shit again... Go back to the OT where you belong, ya lil prick.

i literally didn't read your response. I hit reply, typed this, and now adding you to ignore list. some people shouldn't be heard.. ever.

I love how easy it is to weed out the real morons on this forum.

It was a clear 29-28 GSP

Cecil fucking Peoples scored it 29-28 for BJ, that's all you need to know

Anyone else calling it a robbery is more than likely a salty BJ fan or a GSP hater

Agree. I don’t recall anyone actually calling it a robbery. What I remember is people feeling one of two things: (1) BJ got the better of the “fighting” but Georges won the sporting contest, and/or (2) BJ let a winnable match slip away by allowing himself to concede decisive takedowns in the 3rd.

You have to remember that this was during the days of the old scoring system, when takedowns won rounds absent a massive edge in striking in the other direction. GSP won the fight. It was more of a missed opportunity/frustrating result than a robbery, I’ll be surprised if anyone really disagrees with that.

i literally didn't read your response. I hit reply, typed this, and now adding you to ignore list. some people shouldn't be heard.. ever.

I love how easy it is to weed out the real morons on this forum.
"I didnt read your answer but I really need to put you on ignore, dude! And no! Im definitely not triggered!! Im cool!"

diego tard.gif

lol.png

Dat No Rush fanbase is made of sissies, tho...

Penn used to have the worst nuthuggers in the sport

I'm not even exaggerating, I mean literally the worst fans ever

Hmmm Conor fans might give the Penntards a run.

Back