Why do people call Nate Diaz a gangster, when he never actually claims a gang?

Yeah but then why not say he acts like a thug? Why isn't Kimbo labeled a gangster?
It's just subjective, man. Someone probably called him gangster years back and it stuck. You can call a white person white or caucasion, it means the same thing

Video for that's gangsta should explain TS

Hard to be a Cowboy when your first name is "Donald"
donfryelead-final_vice_670.jpg

Donald is a fucking badass name. I don't know where you all are coming up with this shit.

Because he and his brother don't subscribe to or fall in line with the dominant white culture here in America. They do them -- and it's a representation of where they grew up.

Have any of you been to Stockton? If you have then you would clearly know that the Diaz Bros are far from "gangsters"

You can definitely tell the Diaz bros grew up in a neighborhood with a lot of gangs and crime. Growing up like that created the attitude and demeanor that is similar to a gangster. Not that he's a member, but to the average person he appears to have lived that lifestyle. Of course I'm sure you're a down ass thug, OP, so you know what's up.

Probably because he comes from a poor neighbourhood which is known for gangs. Same reason why people just assume that I eat a crap ton of maple syrup up here in Canada.

You can definitely tell the Diaz bros grew up in a neighborhood with a lot of gangs and crime. Growing up like that created the attitude and demeanor that is similar to a gangster. Not that he's a member, but to the average person he appears to have lived that lifestyle. Of course I'm sure you're a down ass thug, OP, so you know what's up.
I watched Blood In Blood Out if that's what u mean lol but that's my point Nate Diaz is not hardcore gangster but people who don't know any better buy into this image and all of a sudden every person who looks or act like Nate is suddenly a gangster too.

Probably because he comes from a poor neighbourhood which is known for gangs. Same reason why people just assume that I eat a crap ton of maple syrup up here in Canada.
Well do you? (I'm Canadian so figgered I could get away with the comment) :)

I don't think I've heard anyone but Conor and Nate himself refer to him as a gangster. Thug yes mainly because of the silly hand signs and constant 209 call outs. But yeah go ahead and act like it's not his attitude and acts but his race you've been programmed that way children.

Back