Why do people call Nate Diaz a gangster, when he never actually claims a gang?

I also believe that the common usage for "gangster" has evolved from being a member of a gang to a certain behavior regardless gang affiliation.

Pretty much this - it's a "style" to many now just like every product that is packaged and sold to the masses.

I live here in California where gang culture is very prevalent. My question is why do people insist on calling Nate Diaz a gangster when I haven't nice seen him throw a legit gang sign or call out his set? Yeah he reps 209 but here in California that is simply a way of saying what region your from, not necessarily that your in a gang or repping one.
25HJ3qX.jpg

Real gangsters sell drugs and shoot people.

Nate is a vegan who's days consist of training, teaching kids martial arts, running, swimming and biking outside.

What fucking gangster do you know that does that?

Nate acts like he's from the hood, which he is, but that's not the same as being a gangster. Being hood isn't necessarily being criminal.
He beats the fuck out of people for a living. You beat your dick for a living. Who is more "gangster"?

I live here in California where gang culture is very prevalent. My question is why do people insist on calling Nate Diaz a gangster when I haven't nice seen him throw a legit gang sign or call out his set? Yeah he reps 209 but here in California that is simply a way of saying what region your from, not necessarily that your in a gang or repping one.

Nate is a charter member and VP of the Warriors.

You go and wash out your bitch mouth before the Riffs bring you the smack down.

He beats the fuck out of people for a living. You beat your dick for a living. Who is more "gangster"?
but if you beat your dick for a living and go to the semen donation you're producing lots of gangsters. you actually do something constructive, which is gangster.

Conor McGoober is the only one who says Nate is a gangster. That's it.

Tbh guys gangster or not, talking like that makes you look like a fucken retard. I'm glad I'm not American and have to deal with wannabe OG's! Haha

Because he is a gangster, stfu 209 bitch

Back