Why Didn't Aldo, GSP, Anderson or Jones Ever Go for a Second Title?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This made me so angry all those years watching those guys chicken out of superfights. Why didn't they try to do what Conor did?

Because they are real champs who actually defended their belts like great champions do

They were actual champions who defended their belts.

because they didnt suck Dana White dick like ElTapo did

This made me so angry all those years watching those guys chicken out of superfights. Why didn't they try to do what Conor did?
Aldo wanted to fight Pettis at LW but Dana didn't allow him, double standards of peace

Too early to speak on jones. He plans on going to heavyweight after he is finished cleaning out lhw jones says

Since when did not trying to challenge other champs when you're currently a champ mean you arent a "real" champ.

One thing is they were actually fighting at their weight class instead of killing themselves to fight smaller competition.

Talk about Chicken, you goof.

GSP was supposed to fight Anderson after the Maia fight, he was going to walk in the cage and challenge Anderson. After Anderson made a mockery of the fight, Dana White was so pissed he called it off, left the building, and said later that Anderson no longer deserved to fight GSP. After that GSP and Anderson were tied up in their divisions with contenders and the timing never really worked out again

"Anderson is too big" - GSP
"Jon Jones is too big" - Anderson
"I'm waiting for the right HW" - JBJ

614_Conor_McGregor-twobelts.0.0.jpg

They're cowards unlike McGreGOAT.

They were too busy setting title defense records in their respective weight classes and putting themselves into the GOAT conversation in the process.

They were cleaning out divisions + they didnt have easy fights in the higher weightclass like Conor did

GSP had to fight another GOAT in Silva

Silva had to fight another GOAT in Jones

Conor got to fight a bellator fighter

GSP was supposed to fight Anderson after the Maia fight, he was going to walk in the cage and challenge Anderson. After Anderson made a mockery of the fight, Dana White was so pissed he called it off, left the building, and said later that Anderson no longer deserved to fight GSP. After that GSP and Anderson were tied up in their divisions with contenders and the timing never really worked out again
That didnt happen

Because they weren't making massive weight cuts.

Back