Why didn’t the fighters sue Conor

But none of this went to trial because it was all settled out of court. NDA’s are very common in settlement terms. Waiting for your response a week from today <Lmaoo>

Firstly, you don’t have to be a condescending jerk, okay. Or is it too difficult for you to engage in a civil conversation?

Secondly and most importantly, HE DID GO TO A CRIMINAL TRIAL, WHICH WAS VERY SHORT AND HE LITERALLY PLEAD GUILTY.

Idk you are playing stupid on this, I’m too lazy to check but I am relatively confident that you already admitted to being aware of this.

It’s clear to me that you are arguing in bad faith because you admitted that you are aware of this.

If this went to trial, there would be records. Pleading guilty doesn’t just end a trial, he’d have to testify, be questioned, and then found guilty by a jury.

If this went to trial, there would be records. Pleading guilty doesn’t just end a trial, he’d have to testify, be questioned, and then found guilty by a jury.

Omfg I honestly cannot believe that I actually have to spell this out for you. I can’t tell if your trolling and trying to trigger me.

If Conor was innocent and the UFC set this all up, which is what you already confirmed your position is, COnor would plead NOT GUILTY and the case would go into a jury trial, okay?

The fact that Conor plead guilty is a crystal clear sign that the UFC did not set it up.

An NDA cannot be enforced in the criminal trial.

Conor literally has a criminal record in America now, which is only a misdemeanor, but the nature of the misdemeanor means that Conor can not necessarily just fly to whichever country he wants when he wants anymore. Countries like Canada would probably refuse him entry into the country if Conor did not get the travel approved from Canada before hand.

Furthermore, the nature of the charges and the guilty plea hurt Conor’s brand. In addition to plea, Dana White was doing like a mini press tour after the bus incident where he essentially called Conor a drug addict who needed help and this reportedly upset Conor very much. Why would Dana do this and why would Conor allow Dana to this, while remaining completely silent, if what you are saying is true?

If what you say is true, Conor would be able to sue the UFC for so much money.

It makes absolutely no sense for Conor to plea guilty if was in fact innocent.

Back