Why did Rountree get the title shot over Krylov and Oezdemir?

Putting aside Dana's BS excuse about scheduling being the reason Ankalaev isn't getting the title shot. Both Volkan and Krylov are on win streaks and ranked above Rountree. They passed over 3 more legitimate contenders to make this matchup. Why?
Because Khalil is Bangkok ready and will stand and bang (we hope)

<{JustBleed}>

Because Dana White hates you.

I curiously Sherdog Searched, Krylov, Oezdemir, Rountree and Roundtree.

I think the results were telling. Nobody gives a fuck about two of them, and the Rountree fight is a matchup from the just bleed gods.

Ozdemir cant get to the states so it rules him out for utah
Rountree has much better momentum than krylov despite krylov being about equally qualified. Since Krylovs last fight, Rountree has fought twice. Krylov may be recoving from an injury

Putting aside Dana's BS excuse about scheduling being the reason Ankalaev isn't getting the title shot. Both Volkan and Krylov are on win streaks and ranked above Rountree. They passed over 3 more legitimate contenders to make this matchup. Why?
Because he deserves it.

Can't say for all posts, both maxed out on search, but Rountree has the lead for thread titles.
Did you eliminate Rountree/Roundtree threads that were posted after the Alex fight was booked? I would imagine if he won it was because he had 1 thread and the other 2 had none. I would expect Ozdemir would have had more since he was a quick KO artist and had a title fight with DC.

There are reasons why, but no good reasons in my opinion

Back