Why did Rogan say Stylebender is the greatest striker he ever witness during the UFC 263 broadcast?

Are we gonna act like Silva did not exist? I don't think Joe remembers how good Silva was in his prime years.

Kinda what he does.

Any big title he says, “there are the two best _____weights of all time. For sure. There’s no doubt about it.”

List the names of elite level kickboxers he fought. You can only really count the fights he had in Glory as high level and that's when he took his losses and quit kickboxing after getting KO. The rest were low level fights in China that you will never find. Pretty much what fighters consider smoker matches in muay thai/kickboxing.

Izzy is good, but people make it out like he was at the elite level in kickboxing. He just started fighting high level fighters and switched to mma/UFC when he started losing. Jan gave him trouble because of his muay thai/kickboxing background. Those are the fighters that will give him problems because Izzy's style is kickboxing, muay thai style will give him problems. Those are the type of fighters he loss to in kickboxing.
He got robbed against Wilnis. Besides, Joe Schilling was a GLORY champion and look how he's fared in MMA. Kickboxing accolades don't always mean much.

Well using this dumb dumb logic, Izzy should have a Glory kickboxing champion added to his accolades, because he got robbed against Jason Wilnis in his title fight. He also beat Belgaroui TWICE.
He did not get robbed against Wilnis that's ridiculous

“ Once in a lifetime Honda “ Rogan is full of shit.

Are we gonna act like Silva did not exist? I don't think Joe remembers how good Silva was in his prime years.
I think Silva's striking is hilariously overrated on Sherdog. One of the best ever standing, no question though.

People are serious when they say Silva is 10x the striker Izzy is which I find god damn hilarious and shows how blind Silva fanboys have always been.

Izzy would give prime Silva all the trouble in the world even if he had been in his prime when they fought. Izzy literally coasted against him the entire fight and comfortably beat him, as he did Vettori.

How dare Rogan be enthusiastic about someone/something and slightly hyperbolic accordingly, what a fucking asshole...!!!
Sherdoggers claim outlandish, false shit daily here and it's ok because it's them doing it.

Izzy keeps winning yet his fans are still bitter and angry. I guess I'd be unhinged too if I supported a man who sexually abused his pet dog

I think Silva's striking is hilariously overrated on Sherdog. One of the best ever standing, no question though.

People are serious when they say Silva is 10x the striker Izzy is which I find god damn hilarious and shows how blind Silva fanboys have always been.

Izzy would give prime Silva all the trouble in the world even if he had been in his prime when they fought. Izzy literally coasted against him the entire fight and comfortably beat him, as he did Vettori.
Lets just make up fantasy fights between two supposed prime versions and claim that one of them would easily win. Lol

Not sure why people are trying to make this Izzy vs Silva anyway. Adesanya clearly is a very competent striker and Hogan is completly overreaching with his statements as usual.

People who think Izzy is the best MMA striker ever are as dumb as people completly overrating Silva tho.

Izzy keeps winning yet his fans are still bitter and angry. I guess I'd be unhinged too if I supported a man who sexually abused his pet dog
They are still mad that a fat WW nearly put him out and "the best striker ever" got comfortably outstruck by a polish guy when Izzy claimed he could take Jon Jones prior to the loss.
A man who constantly utilizes a sexual undertone will only attract the most hysteric fans anyway.

Israel has 45 total KOs.
Anderson is the only fighter in the history of MMA to lose by flying scissor heel hook.

Israel > Anderson
You put too much weight in matches against cans in Asia. Look at what each has accomplished in the ufc lol..

Every fighter who wins next is the 'greatest p4p fighter ever' according to Rogan and the bro scientists on here

Yet Israel is the Middleweight Champ. Hmmm
In kickboxing? No he isnt... his resume was weak af there...
All that proves is that competition is much weaker in elite mma. Or that his style is very suitable for mma like he always says(maybe more than KB).

Saying he is the greatest striker ever putting him ahead of guys like muay thai GOAT Samart or kickboxing great Georgio Petrosyian or boxing great sugar Ray Leonard. very insulting.

Adesanya was an above average kickboxer, and damn great mma fighter now, but in no way in hell is he the greatest striker in history like Joe says.

He lost to Alex both times
Oh I know officially thats true.
But last time i said that in the kickboxing forum, it started a whole shit storm about robberies and bs, wanted to avoid that here.

Yes the HYPERBOLIC SHILL DID - it made me WILD for a split second

then I was like

I AM NOT LETTING THIS DRUG ADDICT RUIN MY PPV

And never thought about it again

But seriously, the guy has ZERO scruples or integrity nowadays
All high and mighty huh

Whoever is currently in front of Joe is the best to ever do it
Exciting times when there is a new GOAT after every ppv!
monophy.gif

Lets just make up fantasy fights between two supposed prime versions and claim that one of them would easily win. Lol

Not sure why people are trying to make this Izzy vs Silva anyway. Adesanya clearly is a very competent striker and Hogan is completly overreaching with his statements as usual.

People who think Izzy is the best MMA striker ever are as dumb as people completly overrating Silva tho.
Who made up a fantasy fight saying one would easily win? I certainly didn't.

I think Izzy is just as good of a striker as Silva is in MMA.

Silva in his prime had trouble with chonan standing and was taken down and subbed. Weidman slept him. If izzy isnt the best cause lol fat WW Gastelum then neither is silva for the reasons i just mentioned

Last edited:
Back