Why aren't people sticking up for Wandy (traitors)

RoninJin

Holla At Me If You Like My Avatar
@Black
Reaction score
Almost 20 years of professional MMA fights including brutal finishes, exciting fights, and at one time the longest reining MW Pride Champ; people are all of a sudden jumping ship? Where are all his loyal fans? Wandy has never fell a drug test nor has ever been link to any illegal performance enhancements, so what's the deal? Why not hear from Wandy on what's the story was. Loyal fans my ass

Because his body of work and his stature doesn't excuse him from refusing to take a drug test and very obviously bailing out of this fight. If anything, people should be pissed off.

If he ran from a drug test, he's guilty. We shall see but if that's true, then he took something.

Doesn't mean he always did, but means he did now.

Wandy keeps tarnishing his legacy.

He used to be a fearless badass.

I don't remember Fedor turning into chicken salad toward the end of his career.

You can't fail a drug test in Pride. This whole Chael altercation has been an embarrassment. He's pretty much disgraced himself.

Sonnen told us the truth, he may be a felon, a cheater and liar but he is not a liar.

Wanderlei will always be one of my favorite fighters but the stuff he has going on with Chael is pretty disappointing and is making him look bad. I'll always root for him but it's hard to be in full support of how he has been handling his beef with Chael. I like to just not read too much into what he's been saying to Chael and stuff because it hurts as a fan to see how ridiculous he's been.

How can you stick up for him in this kind of situation? He talked a big talk and when it came down to it he tucked his tail between his knees and avoided Sonnen like the plague.

Because people can call a spade a spade. It doesn't look good for wand so you can't just blindly defend someone when they look guilty

A few years ago Wand was universally liked on here, he's been acting pretty stupid lately, kinda wish he retired after the Bisping win.

Used to be his biggest fan, but his own behavior has made him the biggest bitch in MMA.

His entire career is a fraud. Axe Murderer, my ass.

Wandy keeps tarnishing his legacy.

He used to be a fearless badass.

I don't remember Fedor turning into chicken salad toward the end of his career.
Yeah it's almost like they're not the same person.

A few years ago Wand was universally liked on here, he's been acting pretty stupid lately, kinda wish he retired after the Bisping win.

KTFO Stann was an awesome moment and that should have been when he retired imo.

His actions have made him look really bad. Talking so much and getting in Chael's face, all of it....then to totally back out of the fight. I need to seperate old school Wand from this UFC fake. Two different fighters. Sad that he is doing this to his career.

if his plastic surgery didnt tell you how fake he was, then I dont know what else can show you that

Still one of the GOATS and biggest legends the sport has ever seen. im seriously baffled by it all though...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back