Why aren't people sticking up for Wandy (traitors)

It's the 2nd TUF coach fight he's skipping out on. You can't talk smack in the Boogeyman voice in the van and in the gym, then back out of the actual fighting in UFC octagon. There's something not very honorable about that.

Still one of the GOATS and biggest legends the sport has ever seen. im seriously baffled by it all though...

Wanderlei is no where near close to GOAT status. Are you being serious or do you have a different criteria for quantifying the greatest fighters of all time

i guess wandy knew how to cycle good but today he was just not ready

Wand should have just taken the test theres a good possibility Chael could have failed too.

Almost 20 years of professional MMA fights including brutal finishes, exciting fights, and at one time the longest reining MW Pride Champ; people are all of a sudden jumping ship? Where are all his loyal fans? Wandy has never fell a drug test nor has ever been link to any illegal performance enhancements, so what's the deal? Why not hear from Wandy on what's the story was. Loyal fans my ass

19pfwNV.gif

Yall are forgetting if Wandy wanted to save face, he could have said he is injured and pulled out. Not get accused like this. Let a few days pass and save your judgement after he voiced what happen

I've always loved watching the guy fight but the first time I ever saw him my first thought was "What chemicals does that guy use?" I obviously can't prove a thing but I suspect his years in pride were far from clean. That anyone would be shocked by him ducking a test is sort of baffling to me....

Im not jumping ship its just that Wand has been surrounded by so much BS that he brought on himself that its not even worth defending.

Yall are forgetting if Wandy wanted to save face, he could have said he is injured and pulled out. Not get accused like this. Let a few days pass and save your judgement after he voiced what happen

no he couldnt, he wouldve been tested by the UFC doctors and wouldve been found out

they were going to test him, injured or not.

Wanderlei is no where near close to GOAT status. Are you being serious or do you have a different criteria for quantifying the greatest fighters of all time

Yeah actually I do have a different criteria. wanderlei silva fought skilled guys much larger than himself and beat many acknowledged top fighters. he was also a vale tudo standout and PRIDE MW champ and for years.. he has been around the game for a long time and has remained relevant for a decade and a half. the man is a legitimate MMA hall of famer no matter how much that rustles your jimmies, juice or no juice. and I aint even gonna say anymore about it, because trying to defend Wanderlei fucking Silva's actually legacy on a fight forum is insane, if you think his entire legacy should be discounted because of this then you are not even worth talking to.

War Wand Fuck The Haters. Kids these days don't know shit about MMA and old school haters don't really believe "Wand is Scared of Chael" BS. They say so but anyone that has followed MMA knows that couldn't be further from the truth.

Then let him get tested and fail, then it wouldn't be late to trash him. Yet trash him without knowing the truth why he pull out is a tad bit premature

Back