Why aren't people sticking up for Wandy (traitors)

Wandy made fun of Sonnen for having one testicle, but it now looks as if he himself has less than one.

Silva is a great fighter but he's horrible at trash talk and easily trolled. Sonnen is the master troll, and Silva is basically a total noob.

:D

Because his body of work and his stature doesn't excuse him from refusing to take a drug test and very obviously bailing out of this fight. If anything, people should be pissed off.

This answer nailed it!

I didn't realize that was one of the stipulations of being a fan.

I'll have to review the handbook again.

the mob has turned on wanderlei completely - im not a fan of his or chaels, dont care either way - but its pretty sad to see how wanderlei lost all his love over a silly feud - not that anyone is surprised just kinda sad

Almost 20 years of professional MMA fights including brutal finishes, exciting fights, and at one time the longest reining MW Pride Champ; people are all of a sudden jumping ship? Where are all his loyal fans? Wandy has never fell a drug test nor has ever been link to any illegal performance enhancements, so what's the deal? Why not hear from Wandy on what's the story was. Loyal fans my ass

loyal fan here 4 life.

sonnen fans are children, hes like the jon cena of ufc lol

Almost 20 years of professional MMA fights including brutal finishes, exciting fights, and at one time the longest reining MW Pride Champ; people are all of a sudden jumping ship? Where are all his loyal fans? Wandy has never fell a drug test nor has ever been link to any illegal performance enhancements, so what's the deal? Why not hear from Wandy on what's the story was. Loyal fans my ass

Wanderlei is my favorite fighter of all time and always will be. His antics and failing his drug test are unacceptable though. You can love someone and still be disappointed in them. I'm prob the biggest Wandy fan here, but just because he's my favorite of all time doesn't mean I shouldn't hold him to the same standards of everyone else.

He had an upcoming fight with Chael that was going to be huge for him if he won. I will always root for Wandy but to be honest he let his true fans down on this one. There is no excuse for him in this case.

How can you stick up for him in this kind of situation? He talked a big talk and when it came down to it he tucked his tail between his knees and avoided Sonnen like the plague.

I knows!

IT'S dISGUSTING

Wand has long been suspected of PED use. This only confirmed what the true fans already knew.

wanderlei_scream.jpg

You mean this fighter wasn't natural in an organization that never tested for PED's? Shocking.

I used to be a huge wandy fan. Then he started losing and I still hoped he would turn it around but his videos and his attitude is just pathetic. I just find me myself disliking him at this point.

Fedor and Shogun were great then they started to lose but they still kept their honour and i respect the shit out of them. They also never failed or ran from a drugtest...

Still a fan of Wandy but its been pretty shitty with whats been going on lately. Just hoping that Wandy and Sonnen do fight at some point...

Coz the most part of sherdog are too young to have ever watched pride, wandy is a true icon and made me and many others fans for life, all the new breed cares about is nut hugging fighters with unblemished records... WAR WAND

It's gonna take a lot more than that for me to jump off the Wanderlei wagon.
He is the reason I started watching MMA.

Back