Why aren't people sticking up for Wandy (traitors)

If he ran from a drug test, he's guilty. We shall see but if that's true, then he took something.

Doesn't mean he always did, but means he did now.

most people in pride took something, so it made it an even playing field, I have no problem with that bc it wasnt illegal

The point of which is what--Fedor is a better guy than Wanderlei? What's your point?

Wanderlei and Fedor were the two most feared and fearless guys in PRIDE. Wand is tarnishing his fearless legacy and turning into chicken salad toward the end of his career, unlike Fedor.

Then let him get tested and fail, then it wouldn't be late to trash him. Yet trash him without knowing the truth why he pull out is a tad bit premature

Just out of curiosity did you hold your tongue when Overeem ran away from a drug test?

wandyripped.gif

Sonnen told us the truth, he may be a felon, a cheater and liar but he is not a liar.

5362433.jpg

funny stuff, thanks for the laugh.

also... don't know how anyone can still give Chael any credit after all the crap he pulled.

I'm a Wand fan for life!

tumblr_m69apc4at61qkc6uso1_500.jpg

"It's still real to me dammit!!"

Yeah actually I do have a different criteria. wanderlei silva fought skilled guys much larger than himself and beat many acknowledged top fighters. he was also a vale tudo standout and PRIDE MW champ and for years.. he has been around the game for a long time and has remained relevant for a decade and a half. the man is a legitimate MMA hall of famer no matter how much that rustles your jimmies, juice or no juice. and I aint even gonna say anymore about it, because trying to defend Wanderlei fucking Silva's actually legacy on a fight forum is insane, if you think his entire legacy should be discounted because of this then you are not even worth talking to.

Are you fucking crazy? Did you say he fought SKILLED guys in pride? His best win(s) were against rampage Jackson and we all saw what happened when they fought in the much stricter drug tested lands of America.

He knocked out cans, great. Beating up people when your opponents are hand picked is okay I guess. But seriously, wanderlei is not a top 20 all time mma fighter and if you think so, you're seriously delusional

Wanderlei and Fedor were the two most feared and fearless guys in PRIDE. Wand is tarnishing his fearless legacy and turning into chicken salad toward the end of his career, unlike Fedor.

Well if that had anything to do with anything, then it would be a good point.

not jumping ship[ but just disappoitned
he woulda merked shael

Yeah actually I do have a different criteria. wanderlei silva fought skilled guys much larger than himself and beat many acknowledged top fighters. he was also a vale tudo standout and PRIDE MW champ and for years.. he has been around the game for a long time and has remained relevant for a decade and a half. the man is a legitimate MMA hall of famer no matter how much that rustles your jimmies, juice or no juice. and I aint even gonna say anymore about it, because trying to defend Wanderlei fucking Silva's actually legacy on a fight forum is insane, if you think his entire legacy should be discounted because of this then you are not even worth talking to.

He fought cans and his fights were fixed.

Well if that had anything to do with anything, then it would be a good point.

Stop trying to be a smart ass. Wanderlei tarnishing his legacy has everything to do with this and if I want to draw a comparison to some other fighter I do that.

Jesus fucking Christ.

One known performance enhancing drug abuser gets replaced by another known performance enhancing drug abuser to fight a third performance enhancing drug abuser because he allegedly ran from the powers that control if fighters abuse performance enhancing drugs while on performance enhancing drugs.

Moral of the story is: all sheep are black and Wandy is still awesome. As proof I offer you a gif of him savagely finishing my all time favorite fighter (while he probably was on performance enhancing drugs).

62dvc5i.gif

Wandy keeps tarnishing his legacy.

He used to be a fearless badass.

I don't remember Fedor turning into chicken salad toward the end of his career.

and how many times have you had your face punched in. changes a fighter psychologically, anyone remember forrest? there is such a thing as age and injuries as well.

Are you fucking crazy? Did you say he fought SKILLED guys in pride? His best win(s) were against rampage Jackson and we all saw what happened when they fought in the much stricter drug tested lands of America.

He knocked out cans, great. Beating up people when your opponents are hand picked is okay I guess. But seriously, wanderlei is not a top 20 all time mma fighter and if you think so, you're seriously delusional

LOL, noob post, and now you are exposed as being out of your depth

Wins over:

Van arsdale (no rules and he was bigger)
Eugene Jackson (no rules) and a UFC calibre fighter who he absolutely blitzed
Bob scrijber (bigger than himself)
Guy mezger
Dan Henderson
Sakuraba (3 times)
Rampage (twice)
Minowa
Yoshida (twice)
Arona
Fujita (BIG HW)
Cung le
Bisping
Stann

Go home newbie, you're drunk

Jesus fucking Christ.

One known performance enhancing drug abuser gets replaced by another known performance enhancing drug abuser to fight a third performance enhancing drug abuser because he allegedly ran from the powers that control if fighters abuse performance enhancing drugs while on performance enhancing drugs.

Moral of the story is: all sheep are black and Wandy is still awesome. As proof I offer you a gif of him savagely finishing my all time favorite fighter (while he probably was on performance enhancing drugs).

62dvc5i.gif
thankfully some understands the truth of it.

LOL, noob post, and now you are exposed as being out of your depth

Wins over:

Van arsdale (no rules and he was bigger)
Eugene Jackson (no rules) and a UFC calibre fighter who he absolutely blitzed
Bob scrijber (bigger than himself)
Guy mezger
Dan Henderson
Sakuraba (3 times)
Rampage (twice)
Minowa
Yoshida (twice)
Arona
Fujita (BIG HW)
Cung le
Bisping
Stann

Go home newbie, you're drunk

Rampage and Dan Henderson are the only names literally worth a god damn thing. Let's not act stupid.

I think it's pretty obvious that Pride Wand was heavy on the gear.

But he's never pulled out of a fight in this manner and has fought wayyyyyyyy more dangerous fighters than Chael in both pride and the UFC.

Plus he's always cool to his fans.

I'll wait till more to this story comes out till i'll start ripping him.

Back