"Why are you doing that?" - JDS to booing fans

Ahhh shit missed JDS's post fight I feel sorry for him he never did anything wrong.

He certainly didn't deserve that. Anyone who booed in that crowd should be ashamed of themself.

i really dont get this... mma has the worst fans in the world.... in no other sport do you see that much disrespect collectively from a bunch of fans....

respect the athletes who put all their hard work and asses on the line...

Yeah i felt bad for him too. I was rooting for Cain but I do like JDS as a person. Its a shame, but like said in another thread, most of that crowd was of mexican decent, so it was expected, atleast I expected that kind of responce. Im sure none of the crowd truely disliked JDS, they just looked at Cain as their family of sorts.

Him reacting like that, imo, shows how much that fight broke him mentally. He shouldn't let things like that get under his skin.
I think he wanted some love to make him feel better, and got surprised.

I really hope JDS uses this as motivation and that it doesn't become a mental block.

Has any fighter ever called the fan out on their booing? I know it has been done but I am drawing a blank. Sometimes I wish the fighters would just fire back at the crowd when they boo in the post fight interview after a fight like tonight.

He sounded so cute. On a positive note, I doubt anyone thought that fight would go 5 rounds. JDS is a tough guy, even when he is on the receiving end.

It was pretty bad. He looked bad the whole fight, but that doesn't mean he should have gotten BOOed. He is the former champ, and deserves respect. That was pretty shitty.

It's sad there are people like that in this world, especially around christmas time. I honestly don't understand how people can be so heartless. My most hated fighter, or even whoever I hate most irl I would never purposely try and make them feel worse when they put their everything out there for a good show and come up short and are already feeling like shit.

Has any fighter ever called the fan out on their booing? I know it has been done but I am drawing a blank. Sometimes I wish the fighters would just fire back at the crowd when they boo in the post fight interview after a fight like tonight.

I think Koscheck gets booed every fight. Koscheck fired back after the Matt hughes fight. Called out GSP, and dissed the canadian hockey team.

It's honestly terrible. I don't understand these people, they should all burn.

Anyone booing JDS is crazy. The way he stayed in that fight was incredible and I love his comments afterwards. He will be back.

Try the last 7 Leonard Garcia fights. I feel bad for JDS but hey, I'm sure he'll enjoy his millions in Brazil after the next week or so of adrenaline dump.

At the end of the day, the guy is going to make many many millions of dollars. It was a sad moment but at the same time JDS isn't truly as "innocent" or "bewildered" as people make him out. I'm a huge fan but I'm sure Mir isn't feeling too bad for him.

Back