"Why are you doing that?" - JDS to booing fans

Horrible crowd, booed in a lot of fights and booing JDS after surviving for 5 rounds is horrible.

JDS was getting too cocky for my liking. I'm so happy Cain destroyed him. I knew something was not right with him in their first fight.

Despite the fans booing him, he did say that he's taking "his" belt back at the end of the fight.

Buddy you just lost the belt and got destroyed. It's not your belt, Cain earned it.

fans do this all the time they are bunch of Benedict Arnold's. First shout Cigano in support then betray you the next.

Because most of the "fans" are screaming,bloodthirsty,ignorant fatasses,who never trained for a day in their lives and think it's easy to "do UFC".Idiots.

This ... Disgraceful "fans"

uncalled for. Some peolpe just dont understand what it takes to become champ. Probably the most down JDS has ever been and peolpe are booing him. Ridiculous. I can't wait for the trilogy.

JDS was getting too cocky for my liking. I'm so happy Cain destroyed him. I knew something was not right with him in their first fight.

Despite the fans booing him, he did say that he's taking "his" belt back at the end of the fight.

Buddy you just lost the belt and got destroyed. It's not your belt, Cain earned it.

umm, clearly he was referencing Cain in their first fight who said the same thing.

Props to JDS for his effort. I'd be clapping for both fighters for the show but not really surprised by the boos.

The disheartening thing is that I think the booing resulted from many fans having a sort of personal stake in having JDS remain the HW champ. His character, his integrity, his values, his relatively uncommon style that brings elements of traditional boxing not often seen in in MMA to the cage, for Brazilian fans, the manner in which he represents his nation and for some fans, their personal dislike of some of Cain's publicly stated beliefs, all combined to give these fans a sort of emotional investment in JDS winning. Combine that with JDS clearly not looking his best - hey, not trying to make excuses here, Cains straight up stole the show and delivered the goods but if you can use Cain's injuries to partially explain the results of the first fight you can do the same here - and I believe it simply led to a ton of mental anguish and deep seeded feelings of being letdown. Of course, this is only me providing an explanation for the booing, not suggesting this would make it any less disheartening for Cigano. And of course, it should be noted that this is merely an explanation, it does not cut it as an acceptable excuse for the booing. There's no excuse for booing anyone who fought as valiantly as Cigano while being in such clearly subpar condition. JDS never tried to stall or slow down the pace of the fight no matter how dry his gas tank had been sucked - booing HWs who fight like that is still ludicrous.

Props to JDS for his effort. I'd be clapping for both fighters for the show but not really surprised by the boos.

Seriously, that was a bag of bullshit on the crowds part. JDS fought like a champ and put on a great show. I know, let's boo him for it!! The crowd can spin on it and squeal for that nonsense.

Vegas crowds are the worst. So many of the people in the crowd aren't MMA fans, they're just in Vegas for a good time or get comped tickets. And I'm a Vegas native.

i hope JDS doesn't get brain damage

Back