"Why are you doing that?" - JDS to booing fans

Congratulations to the USA for becoming the new state of Mexicali in the Mexican Republic.

Yeah that crowd was definitely the worst in awhile. Bunch of scumbags with no class.

Total morons.
But this is Vegas, they are drunk, lots of decisions...

Saddest moment of every ufc event i've watched live. Stupidest crowd ever...

"Why are you doing this ?"

=(

They're bitter because they had just jumped a fence or swam a river to get into the arena tonight

I was surprised, especially after the J-Lau/Miller fight, with all the booing. Las Vegas crowds are usually pretty neutral.

They were booing because JDS looked like a monster, and people don't understand that under his horribly disfigured face, there is a human being.

The crowd was booing because the fight was boring.

messed up.

love this cain jds rivalry though!

Heart wrenching to hear him say that.

Crowd booed because they all lost money that night. The way they were cheering Cignano they probably thought they'd have a bunch of spending money for New Years Eve.

Shallow folks.

They're bitter because they had just jumped a fence or swam a river to get into the arena tonight

I am feeling you bro! All the maracon liberals or non-Patriots here are gonna flame your ass, but when the next great depression hits remember I'll be on your side

Bottom line is la raza sucks pendejos

You've experienced the fact that at least 50% of the crowd is totally drunk by the final few fights. It's a mob of idiots.

Honestly, the "Cigano" shouts were in a brazilian rythm, any brazilian can tell u that. I really doubt they are the same people that boo'ed him after the fight.

Back