"Why are you doing that?" - JDS to booing fans

And it's even worse here because JDS was like honestly confused and seems so naive and nice and never disrespects people.

I felt really sad for him then, thats the typical American MMA fan for you right there. I wish that fight took place in Japan.

Cain was born in america, lives in america, trains in america and just fought in america

Yes. But I don't think he was saying Cain was booing him. I think he is suggesting the folks waving Mexican flags were booing him. And you have no idea where those people were born. I'm far from convinced that the booing had anything at all to do with anyone's ethnicity, just pointing out his comment was less absurd than your rejoinder.

That's how Mexicans behave. Yes, this fight was in Vegas, but the crowd was heavily Mexican/Mexi'merican.

MMA fans in general seem pretty dumb and uncivilized

JDS seems like too nice of a person for me to imagine anyone in their right mind being able to boo him. That crowd was flat out garbage the entire night, though. I felt horrible for him.

awww poor jds...why you boo me? because you fought like shit brah and gassed out in the first and turned into a punching bag for 22 minutes

And tell me how many other people would be able to hang in there for the entirety of the fight.

He got his ass whooped but never threw the towel in, the man is a warrior and he'll be back.

And tell me how many other people would be able to hang in there for the entirety of the fight.

He got his ass whooped but never threw the towel in, the man is a warrior and he'll be back.

SgtCouchPotato is the type of fan who boos fighters for no good reason.

Yeah that really sucked. I felt bad for JDS.

I'll be damn if I didn't have to hear the crowd boo every time a fight hit the ground but also the two assholes that were sitting beside me in the theater bitched and moaned every time someone went for a takedown and the fight hit the ground too.

Baffled whys some of the "fans" even watch the UFC events.

Yeah, WTF was that booing about? Good gravy, humanity is truly turning to shit.

Canadians didn't boo Condit.

Canadians are always respectful, unless hockey is involved..

Back on topic: JDS has heart, and seems like a genuinely good guy. He also knocks people's heads off. I would never boo that man..

I actually got emotional from that. poor dude he never hurt anyone. except his octagon victims

Times like this I really miss the Japanese crowds.

They save their boos for the sexiest man in the world...

tumblr_lt2me8DxE31r4cnc7o1_500.jpg

Back