Why are the Dems Worried About Hacking but Not Worried About Illegals Voting?

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Think about it. The Democrats want every illegal they can to vote, hence their sanctuary cities and voter ID laws. Is this not more destructive to our country than some Russian hack which we don't even know anything about at this point?

The Democrats allow 11 Million illegals here to vote in what favors illegals and the Democrats, it surely does not favor anyone else. Why is this acceptable? Another country, Russia, putting some hacked emails (which they didn't, Assange confirmed his source was not the Russians) out to the public is the end of the world to the MSM and to the Dems. Also, these emails revealed a very real threat to our country in the forms of Pay to Play and other illegal activities including the handling of classified information by individuals, including Hillary's Maid, who had no business with said materials.

The news has taken this bogus hack story and ran with it and forgot about everything the Democrats have already been proven to have done.

And, to add this little nugget, to those of you who may not know, the crooked NY Times is owned by a Mexican Billionaire. No wonder they bash Trump so bad. So, allowing a Mexican to own a major newspaper, bashing a President-Elect, and before that, a person running for President is not tampering with an election?

Lastly, it's unprecedented for an outgoing President to act this way so close to a President-elect being inaugurated.

because it doesnt fit their agenda

when they thought they were going to win the election, they threw a huge tantrum everytime trump suggested that the process may not be fair. now that they lost, they did a 180, because it fits their agenda.

their narrative is that they are the future, if you listen to them, its progress. if you disagree with them, youre on the wrong side of history and a backwards redneck. the idea that THEIR views are outdated, and that trumps views are the future, that really fucks up their narrative and they need any excuse they can get

i strongly believe that the plan was, after hillary won, to escalate conflict with russia. trump won so now theyre trying to very quickly get it going before trump can be elected to stop it. they even got obama insulting russia on tv in his last interview

He really needs to go on vacation like he usually does for the next 35 days. He's just going to make things worse for the entire country the more he opens his big fucking mouth.

It's only Russia doing the media's job for them. Anybody pretending the media in western Europe wasn't completely anti-Trump, thereby "influencing the election", is yet another left wing loon. Russia didn't release anything, but somehow it's still "Russia influencing US election". If our media wasn't useless, Russia wouldn't have to.

Why didn't Dems denounce the media being anti-Trump and censoring anything and everything negative related to Hillary?

Why didn't Dems denounce social media sites censoring certain hashtags and banning conservatives?

Why do Dems refuse to denounce Islam but have a stroke whenever they think someone is being "homophobic or sexist"?

Why did the Dems go from loving Wikileaks to hating it? Why do the Dems suddenly like the CIA and take their word for anything?

Because they're fucking idiots. Trying to understand a liberal state of mind is impossible

The narrative the democrats and liberals are trying to make about russia interfering with the election seems so obvious its almost insulting

Think about it. The Democrats want every illegal they can to vote, hence their sanctuary cities and voter ID laws. Is this not more destructive to our country than some Russian hack which we don't even know anything about at this point?

The Democrats allow 11 Million illegals here to vote in what favors illegals and the Democrats, it surely does not favor anyone else. Why is this acceptable? Another country, Russia, putting some hacked emails (which they didn't, Assange confirmed his source was not the Russians) out to the public is the end of the world to the MSM and to the Dems. Also, these emails revealed a very real threat to our country in the forms of Pay to Play and other illegal activities including the handling of classified information by individuals, including Hillary's Maid, who had no business with said materials.

The news has taken this bogus hack story and ran with it and forgot about everything the Democrats have already been proven to have done.

And, to add this little nugget, to those of you who may not know, the crooked NY Times is owned by a Mexican Billionaire. No wonder they bash Trump so bad. So, allowing a Mexican to own a major newspaper, bashing a President-Elect, and before that, a person running for President is not tampering with an election?

Lastly, it's unprecedented for an outgoing President to act this way so close to a President-elect being inaugurated.
Why are you surprised to find inconsistencies in politics? Oh wait, I get it. You're playing the game.
"My team is #1, your team sucks!"

That's pretty much all you're saying. Mindlessness doesn't belong in the WR.

This is kind of a question that should answer itself, no?

Why are you surprised to find inconsistencies in politics? Oh wait, I get it. You're playing the game.

Not really, he's pointing out hypocrisy.

The fact that every one just la dee dahs this shit is appalling.

Fuck left and right, we're all getting it right up the middle.

Left still sucks though lol.

The narrative the democrats and liberals are trying to make about russia interfering with the election seems so obvious its almost insulting

You would think that's the case. But look no further than this forum and MSM to see how effective it is.
We are experts at propaganda.

I can't hear above all these damn crickets. Hypocrickets!

Ahh look, the defender of the left is here to save the day!. Your team, the one you constantly bend over backwards trying to defend DOES fucking suck...utterly disgusting collection of legit deplorables

When trump brought up hacking during the elections.
Obama and Clinton mocked him.

Obama said he was confident the voting system was secure and that trump should go out and get more votes.

Where are all those clips of Obama and Clinton practically laughing when trump brought up hacking

When the CIA says that there is substantial voter fraud people will take it more seriously. Most of what I've seen suggests that it just isn't happening.

As for the issue of illegals, they are being employed by people who support Republicans. This is why nothing is going to change and as soon as Trump got in he started pulling back his anti illegal talk.

Also, what do you mean by "allowing a Mexican to own a newspaper"? Should they not be allowed?

Why didn't Dems denounce the media being anti-Trump and censoring anything and everything negative related to Hillary?

Why didn't Dems denounce social media sites censoring certain hashtags and banning conservatives?

Why do Dems refuse to denounce Islam but have a stroke whenever they think someone is being "homophobic or sexist"?

Why did the Dems go from loving Wikileaks to hating it? Why do the Dems suddenly like the CIA and take their word for anything?

Because they're fucking idiots. Trying to understand a liberal state of mind is impossible

All great points. Is the part about dems 'loving wikileaks' true? Is there a story/article?

I hate that we have to rely on corrupt news sources to formulate opinions.

They've taken out the middle man, formulated opinions for us, and then created a counter opinion to breed divisiveness.

It's actually kind of genius.

And how the fuck is that the correct spelling of 'genius', I always thought it was 'genious'.

The Berenstein/Berenstain bears conspiracy is real lol.

When the CIA says that there is substantial voter fraud people will take it more seriously. Most of what I've seen suggests that it just isn't happening.

As for the issue of illegals, they are being employed by people who support Republicans. This is why nothing is going to change and as soon as Trump got in he started pulling back his anti illegal talk.

Also, what do you mean by "allowing a Mexican to own a newspaper"? Should they not be allowed?

No proof.

Easy to spot the morons in the WR. They interpret any questioning of their opinion as proof that you support a certain position. No idea how anyone can be this dumb... Oh wait, I do. Mindless fanaticism. Dummies like you can only see the world through the political lens you were indoctrinated into, and anyone that doesn't fall in line is OBVIOUSLY working for the "other side".

Just hurry up and become extinct.
Sorry, not gonna happen, so keep a good supply of tissues. And don't think I and others haven't noticed your bullshit before. Anything that paints the left in a bad light, even women being molested and raped by 3rd world savages is something that needs defending in your eyes...you're a sick and warped, screwed up little man. And if anyone needs to die off, its you..you have nothing of any value to offer the world. A staunch defender of the worst filth on the planet..disgusting

Back