Why are the Dems Worried About Hacking but Not Worried About Illegals Voting?

Is there any evidence that illegals are voting?

Also Slim bought shares in the NYT to publish corruption in the Mexican political system, he doesnt gives a fuck about US elections. He said he is ok with Trump winning because it will force Mexico to be less subservient to US interests.

What's more interesting I think is how liberals have complained so much about the electoral college since this election. How it's not democratic. Well guess what? The Supreme Court isn't 'democratic' either. Yet they rejoiced when it legalized gay marriage.

Think about it. The Democrats want every illegal they can to vote, hence their sanctuary cities and voter ID laws. Is this not more destructive to our country than some Russian hack which we don't even know anything about at this point?

The Democrats allow 11 Million illegals here to vote in what favors illegals and the Democrats, it surely does not favor anyone else. Why is this acceptable? Another country, Russia, putting some hacked emails (which they didn't, Assange confirmed his source was not the Russians) out to the public is the end of the world to the MSM and to the Dems. Also, these emails revealed a very real threat to our country in the forms of Pay to Play and other illegal activities including the handling of classified information by individuals, including Hillary's Maid, who had no business with said materials.

The news has taken this bogus hack story and ran with it and forgot about everything the Democrats have already been proven to have done.

And, to add this little nugget, to those of you who may not know, the crooked NY Times is owned by a Mexican Billionaire. No wonder they bash Trump so bad. So, allowing a Mexican to own a major newspaper, bashing a President-Elect, and before that, a person running for President is not tampering with an election?

Lastly, it's unprecedented for an outgoing President to act this way so close to a President-elect being inaugurated.
It is so evident that they are a bunch of hypocrite crybabies. They don't learn from their mistakes either. I cannot wait until Obama is evicted from the White House. I can't believe we had to endure 8 years of that guy.

This is the same party who mocked Donald Trump for suggesting the election might be compromised, and are now using the concerns he voiced against him, to back up their own claim of election tampering.

This is the same party who said anyone who doesn't accept the election results were a danger to democracy. Look who the danger to democracy is.

They're not exactly the most logical bunch.

Luckily, people are seeing right through their bullshit. Apparently, they've done some polls showing that Putin's support in America is growing. Now why is that? It's because these habitual liars who fewer and fewer people are trusting these days, are telling everyone that he's a demon. It's like, whatever the Dems say, do the opposite.

Last edited:
This is the same party who mocked Donald Trump for suggesting the election might be compromised, and are now using the concerns he voiced against him, to back up their own claim of election tampering.

They're not exactly the most logical bunch.

Luckily, people are seeing right through their bullshit.

Yet now logical donny has flipped (once again) and claims the election wasn't compromised. Funny how that works right? It's a shame that dumb Americans didnt see through Dolans bullshit

Yet now logical donny has flipped (once again) and claims the election wasn't compromised. Funny how that works right? It's a shame that dumb Americans didnt see through Dolans bullshit

No he isn't. He's still adamant that a bunch of illegals voted. He just doesn't buy the Russian thing. Neither do the Russians, and neither does the guy who leaked the emails. And low and behold, the CIA can't prove shit.

Is that all you have? He made the Dems look like fools and put them in the worst place politically than they have ever been in. All thanks to that racist, Muslim sympathizer Obama.

No he isn't. He's still adamant that a bunch of illegals voted. He just doesn't buy the Russian thing. Neither do the Russians, and neither does the guy who leaked the emails. And low and behold, the CIA can't prove shit.

So he's adamant about a claim that has no basis, yet not buying what the top intelligence agencies are saying? Hmm, logical donny.

Well, I'd certainly expect the Russians not to buy into any tampering done by them... Also, you do realize that tampering can go beyond some leaked emails, right?

I personally think draft dodging donny would have won without any tampering. So once again, it's a shame dumbass Americans couldn't see through the BS Don is still throwing out.

Think about it. The Democrats want every illegal they can to vote, hence their sanctuary cities and voter ID laws. Is this not more destructive to our country than some Russian hack which we don't even know anything about at this point?

The Democrats allow 11 Million illegals here to vote in what favors illegals and the Democrats, it surely does not favor anyone else. Why is this acceptable? Another country, Russia, putting some hacked emails (which they didn't, Assange confirmed his source was not the Russians) out to the public is the end of the world to the MSM and to the Dems. Also, these emails revealed a very real threat to our country in the forms of Pay to Play and other illegal activities including the handling of classified information by individuals, including Hillary's Maid, who had no business with said materials.

The news has taken this bogus hack story and ran with it and forgot about everything the Democrats have already been proven to have done.

And, to add this little nugget, to those of you who may not know, the crooked NY Times is owned by a Mexican Billionaire. No wonder they bash Trump so bad. So, allowing a Mexican to own a major newspaper, bashing a President-Elect, and before that, a person running for President is not tampering with an election?

Lastly, it's unprecedented for an outgoing President to act this way so close to a President-elect being inaugurated.
As is becoming typical in the WR, you provide no sources for any of your allegations. The only figures I could find on illegals voting was an allegation of a far smaller figure and politifact could find no substantiation of it. I'm a Dem and I'm not in favor of non-citizens voting, but again you offer no source we're all in favor of that.

I wouldn't assume everything Assange says is true, and even if it was given to him by some third party that doesn't prove Russians didn't get it in the first place.

My reaction to the hack is not that Trump didn't win, it's that a foreign power used criminal means(hacking) to influence our election. That is news. Don't know how many other Dems feel that way, but I'm not the one claiming to know w/o a source.

As for the NY Times, freedom of speech is not tampering w/ an election and saying it is is downright unpatriotic.

As is becoming typical in the WR, you provide no sources for any of your allegations. The only figures I could find on illegals voting was an allegation of a far smaller figure and politifact could find no substantiation of it. I'm a Dem and I'm not in favor of non-citizens voting, but again you offer no source we're all in favor of that.

I wouldn't assume everything Assange says is true, and even if it was given to him by some third party that doesn't prove Russians didn't get it in the first place.

My reaction to the hack is not that Trump didn't win, it's that a foreign power used criminal means(hacking) to influence our election. That is news. Don't know how many other Dems feel that way, but I'm not the one claiming to know w/o a source.

As for the NY Times, freedom of speech is not tampering w/ an election and saying it is is downright unpatriotic.

You honestly need a source for sanctuary cities and not needing ID to vote? We all know I can give you hundreds, shit, it's on TV every day.

Trump would have won regardless of Wikileaks or not. Hillary was unliked in all areas Trump won, no matter what any MSM hack will say.

NY Times is a rag.

The fact that Democrats actually want illegal aliens to be allowed to vote is enough to make them scum

One is a real thing that happened, and the other is not. Pretty obvious.

Is there any evidence that illegals are voting?

What do you think? It's just something that was made up out of thin air.

You honestly need a source for sanctuary cities and not needing ID to vote? We all know I can give you hundreds, shit, it's on TV every day.
Obviously there are other reasons for the things you mention other than wanting non-citizens to vote, you are being disingenuous here.
Trump would have won regardless of Wikileaks or not. Hillary was unliked in all areas Trump won, no matter what any MSM hack will say.
This has nothing to do w/ anything I said.
NY Times is a rag.
Nor this, but I think soon we will see a day when there is no objective reporting and no one will have access to anything better than partisan propaganda. What a glorious day it will be.

The fact that Democrats actually want illegal aliens to be allowed to vote is enough to make them scum
So when I question the allegation it gets repeated. Increasingly, this is the WR, just make up allegations faster than they can be fact-checked and you will be the winner.

Nor this, but I think soon we will see a day when there is no objective reporting and no one will have access to anything better than partisan propaganda. What a glorious day it will be.

Pretty sure we've crossed that threshold.

Why are you surprised to find inconsistencies in politics? Oh wait, I get it. You're playing the game.
"My team is #1, your team sucks!"

That's pretty much all you're saying. Mindlessness doesn't belong in the WR.

lol.

'Mindlessness was OK for the last 8 years when my guy was in power but now it's bad!'

Sorry Dems. Where was this critical thought for the last 8 years while you were taking your marching orders? You don't get to suddenly 'fight the power' just because Hillary go shit kicked.

Obviously there are other reasons for the things you mention other than wanting non-citizens to vote, you are being disingenuous here.
This has nothing to do w/ anything I said.

It has everything to do with my OP.

NY Times is a rag.

We need evidence of your shit claims? yes we do.

Remember when i said you wouldnt last long? funny how you are already in dubs and Trump hasnt even taken office yet.

So when I question the allegation it gets repeated. Increasingly, this is the WR, just make up allegations faster than they can be fact-checked and you will be the winner.
You don't believe me?

Back