Why are people sh***** on Hunt/Bigfoot 2? Do you not remember their first fight?

Because Bigfoot off roids will get destroyed by Hunt.

Got a problem with the natural order of things? But I agree, Hunt should hape Bigface this time around. That stone chin has been cracked too many times. Hunt may have marginally more in the tank at this point, and probably a good bit more chin left than Antonio. If destruction is the order of the day...

make-it-so-captain-102843.jpg

I can point to you rematches going better than their first fight (see Santiago/Misaki II).

Hell, even Shogun/Hendo II was awesome.

Aldo/Mendes 2 for good measure.

I'm uncomfortable with it. The first fight was an epic, and there's no way this one will live up to it, it will probably only tarnish the legacy. These guys are both on the down slope. Despite showing some flashes against Werdum, Hunt is looking like he might be entering that late career death spiral that effects guys who formerly had impossible chins. I would be surprised if either of these men lives past the age of 50.

This is just the way I feel. If you disagree, I really can't argue with you. I will definitely watch the fight despite my reservations.

Suppose everyone wanted Fedor, but that was still unlikely given the circumstances.

Call me a hater but while there first fight wasn't a bad fight at all I think it's a extremely overrated fight.

Agreed. and it's yet another rematch. It's like a rematch epidemic at this point.

Back